POST YOUR CAR

Originally Posted by BgL2687

gbleezy very nice tahoe...I'm in the market for a truck or SUV too, but only have a small budget because I want to get a boat.

thanks, GM is practically giving away vehicles now. plus they got some buyer confidence program where the warranty is 5 yr/100K miles now. good luck!

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by vector23

damn, you guys are rich.
laugh.gif
id be willing to bet more people on NT driving these cars live at home

dont be fooled
so?

I got these off the internet, but it's my exact car.
I call her my big booty !!@ cause the back is so round
laugh.gif
I'mreplacing her soon and i'm having a hard time letting go...she's my first.
DP0181.jpg

DP0181.05.jpg

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

not to get off topic but, HOLLAKID619, you got a youtube link to ur avy?
eek.gif

I wish. I found it on a website with a bunch of .gif images and it made me laugh so i owned it.
laugh.gif
aight thanks, man i gotta find that clip. Dude let him have it with that shove...
his gif. is from an episode of How I Met Your Mother. its from when barney goes to meet bob barker cause his mom told him that was his dad when hewas a kid. great episode
pimp.gif

Just posted in duplicate post but just got this recently 09 Challenger i did a couple mods i got a flat black decal kit an old school gas tank lid flat black22" rims and Custom Red/Black leather interior enjoy!

Originally Posted by UoLyCjSoNmYfEeT

Just posted in duplicate post but just got this recently 09 Challenger i did a couple mods i got a flat black decal kit an old school gas tank lid flat black 22" rims and Custom Red/Black leather interior enjoy!
sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Srry dont have the real pic but its the same truck....
frown.gif

my 93 Toyota Forerunner...

any oppinnion? i just got it

forerunner.jpg

Back
Top Bottom