POST YOUR CAR

http://photobucket.commy homies 6. sounds like a nascar
pimp.gif
sorry for the blurry pics.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Ill sell yall my 330ci for 15K seriously

i guess you found out what was wrong with it huh? hahaha trying to sell it after just talking about your electronic system being messed up.

i drive a crappy beat up ford 2001 edge by the way so in the long run i loose hahaha.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^it doesn't need any more neg offset or it'll just look stupid unless the fenders are pulled. those are more than flush already anyway.

i don't even want to post my old 240 with all these nice cars in here.

I love 240s can you post a pic?
this is right before i sold it...well i took these pics for the ad
frown.gif

362499230.jpg

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Ill sell yall my 330ci for 15K seriously

i guess you found out what was wrong with it huh? hahaha trying to sell it after just talking about your electronic system being messed up.

i drive a crappy beat up ford 2001 edge by the way so in the long run i loose hahaha.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

copped it bout a yr and a half ago and kinda want something newer already haha

e46 m3 with plenty of extras. damn i need to take new pics...

2rxk8kx.jpg

hvrktw.jpg

Originally Posted by infamous milli

Graduation present from my parents

nice taco truck, i would swap out the stock tires and get some aggressive AT or MT tires and tint the front side windows
pimp.gif

-we need more SUV/TRUCK owner posting pic's ..getting bored with the usual G35/BMW/BENZ
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Whatever kind of 6 that is...i want one.
Its a BMW M6. So yeah I don't know about you two but I ain't owning one anytime soon
laugh.gif

-we need more SUV/TRUCK owner posting pic's ..getting bored with the usual G35/BMW/BENZ
laugh.gif

I know right. I'd loved to see a Tahoe or something.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I let Young Bob from Go DAV borrow my whip for his new video. Check @ 2:08

If you know Bob, then I guess you know who I am lol.

nerd.gif

She Ca Get It Video
Haha, I was watching the video and I recognized your car. I came back to this thread to check and lo and behold. Who exactly are you?! I'mpretty familiar with bay area rappers if you are one....

21endax.jpg

Just got this 95 Explorer. 155,000 miles for 2,000. Most major parts have been replaced, a friend who knows Explorers well looked it over and said everythingis in great shape.

It's not much but it's a HUGE upgrade over what I was driving now, 77 Mercedes 230. The Mercedes looks wise > the Explorer but it is in DESPERATEneed of major work, AC is broken, window won't roll up, terribly inefficient with gas, CD player and speakers were stolen and never replaced, so theExplorer will be a big upgrade, finally my friends may want me to drive places
laugh.gif

I'm real excited, money is tight right now and with school and family financial troubles, so this is a big deal for me.

Back
Top Bottom