POST YOUR CAR

2007 Camry SE with TRD springs, 19" Axis Hiro's, and HIDs... I like shoes more than cars, they cost less!

119qjxg.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

you sure doggie?

First the good news: Acura's all-new 2004 TL is such a marked improvement over its predecessor that, even in base trim, it outgunned the well-regarded 2003 TL Type-S in our performance tests. The bad news: Acura says it won't offer the new TL in Type-S trim. But there is something even better, called A-SPEC, that will be available on TLs and other select Acuras.
http://www.motortrend.com...cura_tl_aspec/index.html

I guess in that case you can get the base tl and cop the aspec kit from the dealer...

My bad worded it backwards. I meant the 2004-2006 A-Spec and the Type S are completely different. I had a 2006 A-Spec (minus the rims). The TypeS didn't come back out until 2007, and I think you can actually get an A-Spec suspension for the Type-S.

Although I have not looked for this entire post, does anyone drive a truck? Not an SUV, an actual truck? Will I be the first when I post a pic tomorrow?

Is there anyone from the South (specifically TX) in this post NOT riding slabs or imports?

Current.. Civic EK4, looking to transition to a nice Euro as im sick of the reputation the whole 'car enthusiast' gets even though I attend trackdays..Im thinking of getting an E46 M328 or a 2006 - Golf GTI.

Originally Posted by I3

Current.. Civic EK4, looking to transition to a nice Euro as im sick of the reputation the whole 'car enthusiast' gets even though I attend trackdays.. Im thinking of getting an E46 M328 or a 2006 - Golf GTI.
Very clean. What are you running under the hood?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by I3

Current.. Civic EK4, looking to transition to a nice Euro as im sick of the reputation the whole 'car enthusiast' gets even though I attend trackdays.. Im thinking of getting an E46 M328 or a 2006 - Golf GTI.
Very clean. What are you running under the hood?

Just a stock B16a3.. with T1R b pipe and Spoon N1

This thread always makes me feel like crap that I don't have whip to work on. SMH I need to sell the rest of my kicks so I can at least have some cash toput towards one.

Back
Top Bottom