Post Your Cats! Vol: CATURDAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

My cat probably won't let me photograph because she's an *+%%%+! that doesn't like anybody. It's cool though, I get my satisfaction when she comes to find me to be fed...yea I make her wait. Only like 10 minutes though because then she'll start scratching things.

I hate my cat.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sunny559

i want a cat, but gotta wait till I move out.
I'll settle for my bro's husky for now
Assuming it's the dog in your picture,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by migit1209

Whoa! 18 years? Months?

Yeah...years lol. Turning 19 next month. She's as healthy as can be though, still jumping around and what not. Mainly due to my gf giving her all sorts of pills and has her on some raw food called Feline Pride I believe.
My family had two cats that both lived into their 20's. One died last year at 22, while the other died a few years ago. The one that died a few years ago was rescued by my mother and the cat was already 4, and lived til about 24.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice rifles
A Springfield 30-06 (left) and an SKS (right). I have a lot more on deck, but I thought this was a good photo op.
laugh.gif

My cat loves guns. Everytime I take them out for maintenance he's always rubbing up on them and falling asleep on them. He makes it hard to keep them clean.
laugh.gif

Kobe
76735dc4e2fada01a03c722ac01a162438b12d6.jpg
b25252ce37d96a427dbcdc4a51401f9d31eff8c.jpg

Our Chocolate Point Siamese......my wife talked me into getting him for x-mas 2 years ago, and I'm so glad I did......I love this dude!

Guppy...such a great cat, I found him last summer walking home from a bar called Guppies, he was a lil skinny kitten and he came right up to me, no way I could leave him out there.  You can tell he is so grateful I rescued him
happy.gif

35he7eo.jpg

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

Originally Posted by krazy88s

^^ You respond some 8 months later though??

I'm saying, though.
laugh.gif
And why does that matter? Not like it is a time sensitive thread.

laugh.gif
@ Calling 4Wrestling's cats jobbers.

Good pics fellas.

Meet Norah. She's a 5th gen Savannah I got last June. In the process of teaching her to walk on a leash outside.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

4845787463_6bb2c089ec_b.jpg

4846405636_355c657a0f_b.jpg

4845787005_0d43d563d7_b.jpg

4846405156_2066d8a77a_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Meet Norah. She's a 5th gen Savannah I got last June. In the process of teaching her to walk on a leash outside.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i want a Savannah cat so bad. Hopefully when i get my own place. All cat people need to google Savannah cats real quick, theyre dope

eek.gif
at that cat climbing up the door. Cats are so freaking athletic
pimp.gif

I have allergies, so I'm a dog person.

But here's our cat Max / Maximus

I actually visited home today with my camera to take pictures of my cat just to have, but decide not to and this thread gets brought up. Maybe next time

Back
Top Bottom