Post your Christmas Tree Vol. My Tree is better then yours

My tree is about 3 feet tall...Cost me about 10 bucks from Wallgreens. Had the wife decorate it..My son loves it..he pulled all the ornaments off..Presentingmy charlie brown tree

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Your tree sucks.
laugh.gif

Ours isnt quite done yet. We need another strand of LEDs and a topper. Its a mishmash of crap, no theme
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Ours isnt quite done yet. We need another strand of LEDs and a topper. Its a mishmash of crap, no theme
laugh.gif
ehh it's funner that way! i love christmas trees.

Nothing yet. Not before 23. day.

And around here we don't really OD on decoration, just something here and there.

I want to put up a Christmas tree this year (but my hubby wants to be ******ed and says "for what"???!!!) so I went and got this cute poinsettiaplant yesterday for my dining room table…

but Datnggag I think you should put a skirt on the bottom of the tree, that would make it complete, and maybe put it on a lil table or like a pedestal typethingie…(since its kinda small) there is nothing wrong with having a small/miniature tree….i think its cute!

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Your tree sucks.

ill make sure to tell your mom..seeing as how she decorated it for me

way to sink to his level. you couldn't have done it any better
Lou is my dude..so its all good..buy yea..I know what you mean..

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

I want to put up a Christmas tree this year (but my hubby wants to be ******ed and says "for what"???!!!) so I went and got this cute poinsettia plant yesterday for my dining room table…

but Datnggag I think you should put a skirt on the bottom of the tree, that would make it complete, and maybe put it on a lil table or like a pedestal type thingie…(since its kinda small) there is nothing wrong with having a small/miniature tree….i think its cute!
Thank You.I appreciate it ..

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

I want to put up a Christmas tree this year (but my hubby wants to be ******ed and says "for what"???!!!) so I went and got this cute poinsettia plant yesterday for my dining room table…

but Datnggag I think you should put a skirt on the bottom of the tree, that would make it complete, and maybe put it on a lil table or like a pedestal type thingie…(since its kinda small) there is nothing wrong with having a small/miniature tree….i think its cute!
she's right...since it's small, make it stand out.

I'm just going with a pole this year....

Actually, my tree stands four feet tall and comes with pre-attached lights. I went without ornaments (too distracting) this year.

OP -- good to read that your family issues have been resolved.

An early Merry Christmas to everyone!!..

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

OP -- good to read that your family issues have been resolved.

An early Merry Christmas to everyone!!..

Thx Tiny Tim.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Does any body still get real trees? Seems like such a waste of time when target got them on sale for $30
ALWAYS a real tree in my house, and always will be if I can help it. That smell whenever you walk into the house...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good post.

When I head home in the next few days i'll post up my family's tree...

my mom goes all out...its like her favorite thing to do all year...she got Christopher Radko ornaments everywhere and I believe she has a couple that are worthclose to $1000.

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Does any body still get real trees? Seems like such a waste of time when target got them on sale for $30
ALWAYS a real tree in my house, and always will be if I can help it. That smell whenever you walk into the house...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your right about the smell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

christmas-tree.gif

I'll just print this out and tape it to the wall. Damn artificial tree broke last year.

Im going to do that this year, print out a 5 foot tall tree and tape it on the wall.

Back
Top Bottom