Post your Cologne Collection vol. 4

Just got in Creed Aventus 2010. Pineapple top notes, fruity, with a musky dry down. much talk about this one in cologne circles.
creed-aventus.jpg

Smells real good and compliments already. Got it off Ebay on a decant - 10 ml atomizer bottle bout $30, so a bit pricey. You can get it off their main website or Neiman Marcus for $200-$300. Guess I'll use this small sample I have til I upgrade.  I suggest you try a small sample if you really aren't sure, but it is a must for any collection. If anyone wants to go half on a decant, let me know.

Just got in Creed Aventus 2010. Pineapple top notes, fruity, with a musky dry down. much talk about this one in cologne circles.
creed-aventus.jpg

Smells real good and compliments already. Got it off Ebay on a decant - 10 ml atomizer bottle bout $30, so a bit pricey. You can get it off their main website or Neiman Marcus for $200-$300. Guess I'll use this small sample I have til I upgrade.  I suggest you try a small sample if you really aren't sure, but it is a must for any collection. If anyone wants to go half on a decant, let me know.

Originally Posted by keepitgully

51z8aH-W%2B1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

My new favorite. I like the light citrus smell and I love how the smell only gets better throughout the day.

Ninjas so shleep on the yves that stuff chics love

Originally Posted by keepitgully

51z8aH-W%2B1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

My new favorite. I like the light citrus smell and I love how the smell only gets better throughout the day.

Ninjas so shleep on the yves that stuff chics love

Back
Top Bottom