POST YOUR COLOGNE (or perfume) vol. pics & descriptions or %$%#

thebachellor

Banned
We all know that smelling good can be a great foot in the door when attracting the opposite sex, and can bethe difference between a subpar night and a good one. "You smell nice" or "what scent is that?" is always a good look
pimp.gif
and can lead togreat things if you play your cards right.

So put your fellow NTers on to what your lineup is. PICS PLEASE...and a brief description of what it smells like so we can do our research or decide if itain't for us.

As for me... I used to have a line-up of 3 colognes... one for casual days... one for evening wear, and one that i'd wear on days that were in the middle(or days that i'd go out and wouldn't feel wearing my evening cologne). I felt like a [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]girly[/color] man with this many fragrances, so I cut it down to 2:

1. Perry Ellis M

PE-M-M500.jpg

This is favorite of the 2 I use. Whoever gave that persuasive testimony on here 1.5-2 years ago that caused me to blind buy this, I thank you. Very unique smell (woody and cinnamon comes to mind). I'm not really a cologneconnoisseur, so I can't name the notes exactly... but try it out... you'll definitely like it
pimp.gif

I don't really wear cologne casually anymore, but on days that I feel that everything's clicking right i'll wear this just for kicks. I guessit's more of an going out or "evening" cologne, but you can get away with wearing it once in a while casually. A bit too "romantic" forbusiness settings though.

2. Polo Double Black

polo-double-black-42-spray-ralphlaurent.jpg

This is my business/evening cologne. I honestly thinks this blows Polo Black out the water, though they're not really meant to be the same fragrance.Pepper, coffee, and some berry stand out to me when I spray this on. Dries in to this nice subtle chocolate like smell (can't call it) by the end of thenight. Definitely great layered fragrance that's classier and def. less "in your face" than Perry Ellis M (not to say that it's in your face,but just highlighting the subtlety of Double Black).

So that's my regimine... how about yours?

creed if you want to spend some $$ is the best hands down imo, any of them.

gucci pour homme ii is real good

lots of others

dont be the dude wearing acqua di gio in 2010

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

dont be the dude wearing acqua di gio Cool Water in 2010
Aqua Di Gio is a "classic", but I never really liked the scent like that. I can see why others would though.... it's a bit toopretentious for me.

But everyone has that in their repitoire... so I can see what you're getting at.

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

Aqua Di Gio (yep still wear it)

laugh.gif
this is the default.. i go through those huge 1 gallon bottles 3 times a yr..
for special occasions, i rock polo black
pimp.gif

Sorry I can't post pics from my phone OP,but some favs in the stash are:
*L'eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake (it has a dark lemony clean smell to it)
*Tumulte by Christian Lacroix (This one is kind of tough to describe.It has a pretty unique smell that'll definitely raise some eyebrows (in a good way))
*(My favorite right here) Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beene (a clean,sweet and refreshing smell......the $#!* is incredible!)

0464724074460R_300x400.jpg

Received as a gift for Christmas. Thierry Mugler. I like it, & used it while on vacation.

I also have Versace Blue Jeans. I rarely wear cologne though.

I only have 2. The Bvlgari is a more refreshing smell for the sunnier days. The Burberry has a spicy scent to it, for the cooler days. I cannot stress thisenough...DON'T SHOWR YOURSELF IN COLOGNE. You're going to be smelling like an A&F store. All you need is 2-3 pumps. I personally do 2...one pumpon the chest, one pump on the wrists..smear and then wipe lightly on the neck to behind the ears.
bvlgari-homme-T-M.jpg
burberry-touch-5-mini-70680.jpg

First lady to post?!
laugh.gif

I'm into sweet, fruity or vanilla numbers.

Escada Sexy Graffiti

Its a very fresh, vibrant perfume. Reminds me of strawberries and a hint of another fruit I can't quite put my finger on.

Kenzo Amour

Smells like sweet fruit with vanilla. I don't use it often, it's like a special occasion one.

(I'm not one for celeb perfumes, but I can't deny this one. It's amazing!)

With Love by Hilary Duff

Vanilla with a hint of something else. This is my favourite at the moment. You can't go wrong
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iceman3699

299341_fpx.tif

This is the cologne that my Haitian friend swears all Haitians wear
laugh.gif

Smells interesting... not bad but not for me. Then again i've only smelled it once.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Polo%20Blue%20by%20Ralph%20Lauren%20for%20Men%20EDT%207ml.jpg

I'm not really good at describing scents as some of you. I'm almost amazed at how detailed some of the descriptions are, I don't know how toexplain polo blue.

Lacoste-Essentials-By-Lacoste.jpg

Lacoste Essentials- It's a very crisp scent, somewhat lemony. I've been told it's more for Spring time wear.

Yves%20Saint%20Laurent%20for%20Men.jpg

Yves St Laurent L'Homme-
pimp.gif
that's all I've got to say.

mens_true_religion_cologne_SM1.jpg

True Religion- This became my daily wear cologne, even though I didn't mean for it to.

Colognes that I've also worn:
Ralph Lauren Romance Silver-Very good scent, I used it to the last drop.
Burberry Touch
Aqua Di Gio, Of course

Colognes that I want:
Escada sunset heat

DanzInRealLife wrote:
With Love by Hilary Duff

Vanilla with a hint of something else. This is my favourite at the moment. You can't go wrong

Interesting that women have no problem buying celebrity perfumes, but I would bever buy a celebrity cologne
laugh.gif

Polo Double Black is magic in a bottle. Gets all kinds of compliments, verbal and non-verbal.

I've also been rockin Terre D'Hermes. Very distinct scent. Strong but not overwhelming, masculine and with a scent that sits well.

Back
Top Bottom