POST YOUR COLOGNE (or perfume) vol. pics & descriptions or %$%#

eau-fraiche-versace.jpg

Hey I just wanted to bump this thread because I was shopping around for a new cologne and I went to sephora to test some out and I wanted to do a write-up of the best and worst imo

First off I wanna list the colognes that I felt were the worst:

varvatos artisan
The WHOLE Tom Ford Lineup
Most of the Prada lineup
Cartier - nothing really wrong with them but too mainstream and played out along with aqua di gio and cool water
Burberry lineup - same thing as the cartier

These colognes had me wondering why they would bottle such garbage and hopefully save some NT'ers from having to smell it.

Here are some of the colognes I thought were the best:
Mostly all of the Givenchy lineup - very deep manly colognes. the Play and Play sport were more on the fruit smelling side but pretty good
Ck summer - fruity smelling but at the same time manly - good gear for the warmer months
Versace Pour Homme - classic man smell...good stuff for a night out
True Religion - suprisingly good
Polo Red - best out of the collection imho

Here are the colognes that made me actually take samples home. I tested mostly all the colognes they had out for men and these I felt were the best:
Bvlgari MAN - a true man cologne
1 million - mix of fruit and deep tones
YSL La nuit
Dolce and gabbana - the one and the one gentleman with honorable mention of Light blue
D & G - La Lune, L'imperatrice - these were my favorite but this is kinda tricky...these colognes are unisex and by far these were the colognes I had to do a double take/whiff cuz they smell great. Def. not a deep manly cologne for a night out with a girl but I would guess this would be a great daytime cologne and something for the warmer months...probably my favorite scent out of all the colognes I smelled.

anyone who can recommend a perfume for men that smells like chocolate or dark chocolate? TIA

Originally Posted by Vsano

anyone who can recommend a perfume for men that smells like chocolate or dark chocolate? TIA
Thierry Mugler - A*Men

Ck summer - fruity smelling but at the same time manly - good gear for the warmer months
They've always used Citrus scents. Nothing new here.

Back
Top Bottom