Post Your Craziest Club Moments And Videos Vol. We Make Movies In The Club!

you're kicksflipadozen right?

was watching All Things 'Go and i came across that.

+%%?

you're kicksflipadozen right?

was watching All Things 'Go and i came across that.

+%%?

These dudes trying to be on some Stre... Hoo... type mess
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

laugh.gif
eek.gif

lol street hood our only homegrown competition.. We getting a little bigger then them as far as NYC goes
laugh.gif
they have investors we don't though (rather not borrow money ill use my own).. King Joe doesnt have it in his mind to expand..

laugh.gif
eek.gif

lol street hood our only homegrown competition.. We getting a little bigger then them as far as NYC goes
laugh.gif
they have investors we don't though (rather not borrow money ill use my own).. King Joe doesnt have it in his mind to expand..

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Ya'll don't be on the sites I be on theaux...
roll.gif

Them boys got that homegrown on lock
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They do though i admit.. I dont get how were in the same city and they can get some of these air heads to do this.. I get alot of them down pretty ones like them too but once they know my site had 16k hits last year they front HARD.. Most i can do is to get them to pose for a little change.. My 2257 game and legal game is on lock from the look of it i really dont think some of them chicks even know there going online.. I have model release forms ID's and paperwork for all my actress's.. They actually got knocked for that mount-ursula video i really dont even know how they bounced back from having a 17 year old on deck.. I have a Hoefilliate program in the work and once i get some investors on board then i want to start doing videos like them but on the NEXT level.. My #@% not getting leaked on rude or HGF either
laugh.gif

Also they have the prime area.. Wash. Heights/ BX is GOLDEN territory for broke cute chicks..

laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They do though i admit.. I dont get how were in the same city and they can get some of these air heads to do this.. I get alot of them down pretty ones like them too but once they know my site had 16k hits last year they front HARD.. Most i can do is to get them to pose for a little change.. My 2257 game and legal game is on lock from the look of it i really dont think some of them chicks even know there going online.. I have model release forms ID's and paperwork for all my actress's.. They actually got knocked for that mount-ursula video i really dont even know how they bounced back from having a 17 year old on deck.. I have a Hoefilliate program in the work and once i get some investors on board then i want to start doing videos like them but on the NEXT level.. My #@% not getting leaked on rude or HGF either
laugh.gif

Also they have the prime area.. Wash. Heights/ BX is GOLDEN territory for broke cute chicks..

laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Two questions... What do your parents think of this...

and also...

...how does one really suggest that women do this? How do you approach these women? I'm not interested in doing my own thing, I've just always been interested in how this conversation follows in reality.

laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

and also...

...how does one really suggest that women do this? How do you approach these women? I'm not interested in doing my own thing, I've just always been interested in how this conversation follows in reality.

My man, this whole free events this is messing up your company, and +!%%+++ it up for real photographers.

You're providing B grade photography/video services. Maybe you know a little something about marketing and business, but your photography sucks man

everytime I see you posting one of your pics they're always under exposed, over exposed, noisy. ect. whatever. the point is that before you start even thinking about anything else, you need to take some time and make sure your photography is on point. The font is very amateur like. its small things like that, that make a difference. The moment your photography/video gets good then you wont even have to do this whole free events thing cause people will want to pay you for your services.

I'm not into the whole club scene, but ive done something similar.

check out what my media company does

http://www.youtube.com/wa...x9HJ_oA&feature=fvst

can someone embed this for me?
You know why it messes it up for real photographers? cause people like me, who since the age of 15 have been working on perfecting my skill, now wont get a job because you're offering it for free. If you didn't offer them for free, i would be getting paid, for what I'm good at. There are other ways to network with promoters and DJs other than by providing free services. 

My man, this whole free events this is messing up your company, and +!%%+++ it up for real photographers.

You're providing B grade photography/video services. Maybe you know a little something about marketing and business, but your photography sucks man

everytime I see you posting one of your pics they're always under exposed, over exposed, noisy. ect. whatever. the point is that before you start even thinking about anything else, you need to take some time and make sure your photography is on point. The font is very amateur like. its small things like that, that make a difference. The moment your photography/video gets good then you wont even have to do this whole free events thing cause people will want to pay you for your services.

You know why it messes it up for real photographers? cause people like me, who since the age of 15 have been working on perfecting my skill, now wont get a job because you're offering it for free. If you didn't offer them for free, i would be getting paid, for what I'm good at. There are other ways to network with promoters and DJs other than by providing free services. 

laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

and also...

I mean they arent that angry about it they know im not the type of person to be doing something and not making money so as long as im profitable and im not bringing the job home with me there cool with it.. Even though its weird that my dad does gospel.. With professional women that do this a a profession it usually goes prices rates and negotiation.. With ameatur's its all about finding the right girls at the right time in their life when there desperate for cash.. Or they wannbe models that dont mind going further if there getting paid...

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Umm that last video was a final promo video to market that endevour and get a buzz! ..I get paid $100 to do video work now.. Im not doing anything for free unless im getting major promo.. and my photography isnt all that bad at all i actually take classes for it..

laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

and also...

I mean they arent that angry about it they know im not the type of person to be doing something and not making money so as long as im profitable and im not bringing the job home with me there cool with it.. Even though its weird that my dad does gospel.. With professional women that do this a a profession it usually goes prices rates and negotiation.. With ameatur's its all about finding the right girls at the right time in their life when there desperate for cash.. Or they wannbe models that dont mind going further if there getting paid...

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Umm that last video was a final promo video to market that endevour and get a buzz! ..I get paid $100 to do video work now.. Im not doing anything for free unless im getting major promo.. and my photography isnt all that bad at all i actually take classes for it..

lol na it is, next photoshoot you do, send me the raw files and I'll make them look a thousand times better. I'll teach you too.

Back
Top Bottom