Post Your Credit Score Vol: FICO--LICO

702 pretty much all around. would be higher but i payed my tuition with one of my credit cards and moved out this semester. parenteral false promises ftl

I use credit karma. Its free and you get to continuously update your score every few months as you see fit. There's also a credit score report card area that breaks down the strengths and weaknesses of your credit score, i.e. credit card utilization, average age of open credit lines, etc. Mine is a currently a 729. Not the greatest but within the range that I need to meet get the lines of credit I need.

I use credit karma. Its free and you get to continuously update your score every few months as you see fit. There's also a credit score report card area that breaks down the strengths and weaknesses of your credit score, i.e. credit card utilization, average age of open credit lines, etc. Mine is a currently a 729. Not the greatest but within the range that I need to meet get the lines of credit I need.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Experian: 666
Equifax:666
Transunion: 666
Hood Figures: 30 Thousand Hundred Million

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Equifax: 806
Experian: 693 (Had a collection of $16 for a doctor visit copay I had no idea about
mad.gif
)
Trans Union: 808

Currently in the process of buying a house. Excellent credit is saving me SOOOO much money...

Equifax: 806
Experian: 693 (Had a collection of $16 for a doctor visit copay I had no idea about
mad.gif
)
Trans Union: 808

Currently in the process of buying a house. Excellent credit is saving me SOOOO much money...

Back
Top Bottom