Post your current hairstyle VOL. SUMMER 09

5184_1064332058400_1528950082_30176813_50199_n.jpg

What's a good cut to get for someone with a receding hairline? I miss being able to just get a fade and not worry about. I hate my hairline now so I'vehad it longer for a while now...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^Short > long for you. Or maybe I just like the 1st pic more. But it works either way. Not bad at all..

agreed and i usually dont dig short hair on chicks either.

5wwe9u.jpg

just got cut. keepin it short.

Originally Posted by imsojayded
Very pretty! I like both hairstyles on you, but I think the short hair makes you stand out more and it is more unique.You pull off the short verywell. How long is the long hair???Do you have other pics of you with the long hair?

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^Short > long for you. Or maybe I just like the 1st pic more. But it works either way. Not bad at all..

agreed and i usually dont dig short hair on chicks either.

5wwe9u.jpg

just got cut. keepin it short.
pimp.gif

i was dolled up in the short hair pic...but i also like me with short hair more
it shows off my bone structure lol!
the long hair is 14 inches...i call it fantasy hair...gives 'em something to pull on
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by imsojayded
Very pretty! I like both hairstyles on you, but I think the short hair makes you stand out more and it is more unique.You pull off the short very well.
This.
Joseph Camel Jr wrote:
and i usually dont dig short hair on chicks either.

and that. Oh and, nice lips. Lose the "smile"... just laugh. It's always cuter.
wink.gif

H.E.H - I just read your post where you blurred out your boobs.

I noticed you have hair and then I read that you might get bangs, not that my opinion should mean much to you, but I dont think you should get bangs.
I really really do not like the way bangs look on a girl. I was so tight when some famous chick got bangs and every girl went out and decided to get bangs too.

I forget who the girl was, but it was like maybe a-2 yrs. ago.

Originally Posted by Diego
It is just that I have the same hairstyle all the time. All I do is long layers and trim it. Last time I cut my hair to have bangs was in grade 6.Maybe I can pull off a look like this:
curly-hair-styles2.jpg

But, my hair parts a bit closer to the middle. I also have more of a square face and a prominent jaw line. Don't know if the bangs would make my face lookmore harsh.

Just looked at your twitter pic, more than likely you would be able to pull it off, I just believe you (and other females) have enough things they can do withtheir hair without getting bangs. Its just my personal preference, but at the end of the day youll never know how much youll like it until you try it.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Right now, I'm goin with the skin fade with a 2 on top..

70jmgj.jpg

CLEAN...

but id prefer to keep it solid for at least a week without having to visit the shop.. (i give myself a trim every week)

im currently goin with the 2 all over, growin out a short boxed beard

beardtypes.png

Back
Top Bottom