***Post Your Desktop / Guide To A Great Desktop***

ayo servedchilled where you get your backgrounds from...in particular that Amber Rose.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

jq29aa.png

link to icons please?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

on_line.gif
hella handsome
How did you get the icons on the desktop
to show the hard drive space, what's in the
recycle bin and things like that
avedesk, it takes some tweaking to get it the way you want it but you can make shortcut icons and depending on what type of folder it is, you canmake it say how many files are in the folder, how much space you have left, how much space you are using, etc. etc.

So I downloaded Rainmeter...

But I can't figure out how to customize it...

The instructions on the first page are very vague...

I took a screen shot of how it looks now....

I want notes, calendar, time, and weather if possible...

Can somebody help me?!?

9huhba.jpg

Can anyone with WINDOWS XP help me hide my OG recycling Bin? It wont let me delete it or completely hide it

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Can anyone with WINDOWS XP help me hide my OG recycling Bin? It wont let me delete it or completely hide it

right click anywhere > arrange icons by > uncheck the show icon desktop

Originally Posted by rhester

So I downloaded Rainmeter...

But I can't figure out how to customize it...

The instructions on the first page are very vague...

I took a screen shot of how it looks now....

I want notes, calendar, time, and weather if possible...

Can somebody help me?!?

9huhba.jpg

like i said on the first page,

right click > skin menu > close skin

for the skins you DONT WANT.

Dont delete everything though. you need atleast one skin to add more.

to customize:

1. Right click on any skin
2. Config
3. Enigma or Tranquil > Choose what you want

it should say taskbar > clocks/weathers/ etc...

Thanks for answerin how to hide recyclin bin... but I has 2 more questions now.....

How do u make the bottom taskbar transparent like the other windows xp users have?

and how can I change the clock style on rainmeter? I have the default circle one with no numbers

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Thanks for answerin how to hide recyclin bin... but I has 2 more questions now.....

How do u make the bottom taskbar transparent like the other windows xp users have?

and how can I change the clock style on rainmeter? I have the default circle one with no numbers

for the rainmeter clock, you will have to search for some at deviantart.com, download it and save it to your skins folder.

Well thank you NT for putting me onto this.
pimp.gif
Never knew you could make a desktop look so clean and easy on the eyes
smile.gif
Went from completely stock withfiles and @%!@ everywhere to this :

ic5jqv.jpg

This is why I love NT, cause informative threads like this. Check how mines used to look on page 3 and now its this..

15f4qw1.jpg

I went with the the Kaws theme. Tinypic resize distorted it a bit but whatever, you get the point. Works for me. Thanks to whichever one of ya'll postedthe OG in the old desktop thread.
pimp.gif
. Anyone feel free to link me to a cleaner clock/date skin and possible a walkthrough on a weather skin. I can't getthat tut a few pages back to work the site is down to get the code plus I don't know the first thing about HTML.

n33t3k.jpg

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Any info on the clock and how to set it up? and how to set up that picture of the chick in the bottom right?

Yeah that clock is dope

Back
Top Bottom