***Post Your Desktop / Guide To A Great Desktop***

xqj0c8.jpg

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

this is mine for now. anyone wanna help me out with the weather? its given me some trouble

how did you get the dock as well as the itunes thing hat shows you what you're listening 2??
nerd.gif

i just bought a sony vaio and i've had a macbook forever now so i'm somewhat lost
ohwell.gif
somebody help me pimp my ++%@!

Originally Posted by yungchamp

KingFoamNYC said:
this is mine for now. anyone wanna help me out with the weather? its given me some trouble

how did you get the dock as well as the itunes thing hat shows you what you're listening 2??
nerd.gif

i just bought a sony vaio and i've had a macbook forever now so i'm somewhat lost
ohwell.gif
somebody help me pimp my ++%@!
its a program called CD art display. i set it to play with my windows media player

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

desktople.png

Any info on the clock and how to set it up? and how to set up that picture of the chick in the bottom right?
does anyone know where i can get the clock? i cant find it on devianart.
nerd.gif

Can anyone hook it up with a cool 49ers wallpaper? Preferably an actual pic of the players from a game during pregame warm-ups or huddles? Looking for something similar to instagram pics they post. Tried saving a pic off there but isn't big enough.

I used to use Candybar but the free trial ran out.. Does anyone have a link/download for that program? It would be much appreciated.

Can anyone hook it up with a cool 49ers wallpaper? Preferably an actual pic of the players from a game during pregame warm-ups or huddles? Looking for something similar to instagram pics they post. Tried saving a pic off there but isn't big enough.

What you can do is google search 49ers in images, then set the images you want to see at "large" or set it at the size of your screen.

You should be able to find a good amount like that.

Back
Top Bottom