POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2008

desktop2wo2.png

cleaned up the desktop + new background

Originally Posted by Los0croft

^
laugh.gif
Banned.

I don't care. I am also of white boy decent. The "cracker" was directed towards the fact that he said something completely ignorant, not allwhite people.

But, $@*. Ban me.

EDIT: Meth/Dirty, when you ban me, please don't quote "Ban me" and then say "done". That would not be wavy.

Originally Posted by Indiana Pwns

^
laugh.gif
Banned.

I don't care. I am also of white boy decent. The "cracker" was directed towards the fact that he said something completely ignorant, not all white people.

But, $@*. Ban me.

EDIT: Meth/Dirty, when you ban me, please don't quote "Ban me" and then say "done". That would not be wavy.
what's so ignorant? i mean HE is black and a boy.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

^
laugh.gif
Banned.

I don't care. I am also of white boy decent. The "cracker" was directed towards the fact that he said something completely ignorant, not all white people.

But, $@*. Ban me.

IDK. The term "black boy" just doesn't sound too PC. A bit too much like "Mammy".

But seriously....

(from his Yuku profile)

z6b7k.gif

[h2]My Bio[/h2]

footwork

[h2]My Occupation[/h2]

husltin

[h2]My Hobbies[/h2]

hustlin
[h2]
[/h2]
1z35hma.gif

^
laugh.gif
Banned.

But, $@*. Ban me.

IDK. The term "black boy" just doesn't sound too PC. A bit too much like "Mammy".

But seriously....

(from his Yuku profile)

z6b7k.gif

[h2]My Bio[/h2]

footwork

[h2]My Occupation[/h2]

husltin

[h2]My Hobbies[/h2]

hustlin
[h2]
[/h2]
1z35hma.gif
so u accuse him of slight racism.. yet turn around and judge him on his hustling because he's white?
you win 9000 internets

^
laugh.gif
Banned.

But, $@*. Ban me.

But seriously....

(from his Yuku profile)

z6b7k.gif

[h2]My Bio[/h2]

footwork

[h2]My Occupation[/h2]

husltin

[h2]My Hobbies[/h2]

hustlin
[h2]
[/h2]
1z35hma.gif
so u accuse him of slight racism.. yet turn around and judge him on his hustling because he's white?
you win 9000 internets

No. I judge him on the fact that he is obviously mocking a stereotypical black person. He's wearing a sideways hat (
indifferent.gif
) and has all that jazz in his profile. I don't like what I thinkhe's trying to say. But who made you his lawyer?

Back
Top Bottom