og please? who is the girl? shes
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this guy's Windows Media Player...

That is crazy....
eek.gif

I know that girl on dude's screensaver. She is about to get married soon. I didn't know she was doing it big like that.
I will say one thing though, photoshop does WONDERS.

Here's a pic. I picked the best one i could. She is just an average female to me. I bet it would blow up her head to know people are beasting on her...
laugh.gif

21o2635.jpg

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

That is crazy....
eek.gif

I know that girl on dude's screensaver. She is about to get married soon. I didn't know she was doing it big like that.

Here's a pic. I picked the best one i could. She is just an average female to me. I bet it would blow up her head to know people are beasting on her...
laugh.gif

21o2635.jpg

PO

On whose desktop?

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by PO2345

That is crazy....
eek.gif

laugh.gif

21o2635.jpg

PO

On whose desktop?
Drunken Cow's.... Seem's like two different people, right? Photoshop is just THAT good. PO

Anyone have that one vectored wallpaper of a girl that has different shades of brown for the colors? The girl was on the left side of the image and she had herhead slightly facing down, with her eyes closed, and I believe it looked like she was resting her head on her hand. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom