POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2008

Originally Posted by AME416

fypiiw.png

& the OG if anyone is intrested.
a1mvic.jpg

this is firee..right heree
pimp.gif

I still have my $10 offer for someone to teach me how to do all these cool things on my Windows XP.

I wanna change the color scheme, add icons, etc.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I still have my $10 offer for someone to teach me how to do all these cool things on my Windows XP.

I wanna change the color scheme, add icons, etc.

i'll take you up on your offer. for me i downloaded windows blinds and changed the theme. and for icons, i just download them from websites likedeviant art and change each icon individually. 10 dollars please and thank you! and if you wanna get a dock, just download programs like rocket dock, yz dock,there are many others out there. but what do you wanna do to your desktop?

ok folks

i got candybar now instead of manually changing the icons, but how can i get dock additions? id like to change my dock through candybar instead of manually

and what are some of the programs that some of you are using that are running on the top bar of the mac? has like temperature and whatever else?

Originally Posted by c1o27

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

28cjd6f.png

Pretty much got it just the way I want it, and no i'm not a bandwagon fan, I just like the Rays, Blazers, Nationals, and Blue Jays's logos..
pimp.gif
How did you change ur icons to team logos?! That's
pimp.gif
.. I need to do that ASAP Did you use Candybar? I'm lost when trying to use that app. Thanks in advance.

I need those team logos.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom