POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2008

Originally Posted by gillden

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by gillden
Clean that up man
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Fa real man? You should have seen it before I organized.
laugh.gif
You can put all those icons in the quick start and start them from there..also no need for a clock widget if you have one in the task bar
laugh.gif

its the mathematical equation for "93' till infinity" which is/was a really popular underground hip hop song from Hiro... the hook of the songwent "this is how we chill from 93' till".... get it?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Much
laugh.gif

Less clutter on the desktop=more freed up ram..wallpapers..icons..screensavers..all that stuff eats ram up..
Never knew that, thanks.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BaysickBeatz

its the mathematical equation for "93' till infinity" which is/was a really popular underground hip hop song from Hiro... the hook of the song went "this is how we chill from 93' till".... get it?
that was undergound? i didnt know.

Originally Posted by aumxhype

Where does everybody get these icons at? and also, how did you change your finder icon on the dock... I have candy bar, but I can't figure it out...

i'm using rocketdock and i can't really remember where i got the icons, but i think somebody on here posted a link to them

its the mathematical equation for "93' till infinity" which is/was a really popular underground hip hop song from Hiro

not to be THAT GUY, but its not by Hiero, its by Souls of Mischief who are in the Hiero imperium

and I dont think it was underground when it dropped, but nowadays its on that Peterock and Cl Smooth steez where barely anyone knows about it so I would sayits underground now..

and might as well..just my schools University Center..

2mcsf91.png

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

its the mathematical equation for "93' till infinity" which is/was a really popular underground hip hop song from Hiro

not to be THAT GUY, but its not by Hiero, its by Souls of Mischief who are in the Hiero imperium

and I dont think it was underground when it dropped, but nowadays its on that Peterock and Cl Smooth steez where barely anyone knows about it so I would say its underground now..

and might as well..just my schools University Center..

2mcsf91.png

UUCSB
pimp.gif
C/O '11, did you see hiero last year at thehub?

Back
Top Bottom