POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2008

OG?? i seen u guys reply with that but i dont know what that means? icons? if its icons i had to copy and paste all the pics into my icons from the screenshotsi took from youtube...anyone wants the pics?

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by qball23

oqez5z.jpg

who is this? og please
smile.gif

Song Hye Kyo, and I second the OG. Thanks!

Originally Posted by HoYiTsApNoYbOy

OG?? i seen u guys reply with that but i dont know what that means? icons? if its icons i had to copy and paste all the pics into my icons from the screenshots i took from youtube...anyone wants the pics?

by OG we mean the OG or original picture of your desktop/background. like that ryu or any other street fighter characters
nerd.gif

i followed the link you posted but that told me to log in but i do not have a photobucket.

I know its been answered somewhere in here, but I cant find it, so, how do make those desktops with the pictures over the wood background?
nerd.gif
Do you need photoshop?

Optimus Prime is my Mac partition and Megatron is my Windows Partition since Mac is the good machine and Windows is the evil one.

6schft.png

Pitf wrote:
Optimus Prime is my Mac partition and Megatron is my Windows Partition since Mac is the good machine and Windows is the evil one.

6schft.png

can you tell us where you got the icons?

How can I get personalized icons on my PC? been having trouble with it. Do I need any programs to download in order for it to work?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Pitf wrote:

6schft.png

can you tell us where you got the icons?

The dunks came from iconspedia.com and the shoeboxes from deviantart.com The Sonic icons aren't from any one particular site. The thing is that if you want3D images like any of the icons I use, any .png format image will work. So, for example, I searched google images for "sonic .png" and a bunch ofsonic images came up that I could use for icons. I did the same for the other characters too.

Back
Top Bottom