Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by ScottiePimpin33

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
soltheman wrote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeCantstandya

^ wasnt there somebody on here that took those pics of fitteds close up? im looking for a seattle one...

nerd.gif

is there a link for an album or something with all the teams? lookin for a Rays close up

I just took a picture of my seattle hat.
roll.gif

i don't happen to have a 'Rays cap though.
ohwell.gif
Royals hat by any chance?
embarassed.gif

nah man. i got Australia (WBC,) pitt, colorado, toronto, zoo york, atl, and a couple others scattered around. no kc though.

you could go into a lids and just take a picture. they'll be looking at you like you're insane, but who cares.

I love this thread.

Anyone have a 100% working way to change the Sys Pref icon? Every time I change it, it just goes back.

2q236yx.png

Originally Posted by retro23phan

svs6z9.jpg
thanks for posting the OG cause I can't find it no where on my computer... I'd say I got about 10,000 wallpapers, so yea man, you saved me a lot of time. I appreciate that.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I love this thread.

Anyone have a 100% working way to change the Sys Pref icon? Every time I change it, it just goes back.

2q236yx.png

imma need a og of this brah
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by retro23phan

svs6z9.jpg
thanks for posting the OG cause I can't find it no where on my computer... I'd say I got about 10,000 wallpapers, so yea man, you saved me a lot of time. I appreciate that.

for future reference, you could just right click your desktop, go to preferences, and look at the file name of the wallpaper...

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I love this thread.

2q236yx.png

imma need a og of this brah
embarassed.gif
I had the same face when I saw her
smh.gif

zjvwpj.jpg

I've probably just skipped over info posted in this thread but here's my prob. hopefully yall can assist....i just figured out how to change my icons on my macbook dock....ive been trying to change my clock as well seeing some of the doper ones some of yall been posting...can anyone suggest where to go or even how to do it, cuz its frustrating for me to say the least
mad.gif
 lol

Originally Posted by bob4rmmarketing

I've probably just skipped over info posted in this thread but here's my prob. hopefully yall can assist....i just figured out how to change my icons on my macbook dock....ive been trying to change my clock as well seeing some of the doper ones some of yall been posting...can anyone suggest where to go or even how to do it, cuz its frustrating for me to say the least
mad.gif
 lol

get candybar. it's soooo much easier to change icons.

Back
Top Bottom