POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2010

45554500.jpg

most beautiful woman alive.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

how smooth does the rainmeter skin run?

Well the SKIN itself has a RAM meter and even after optimizing everything I'm at about 25% of use which is still pretty fair for me. I've got 4GBs to spare on a 64 bit system. I highly recommend it.

Great stuff guys, I haven't been in this thread in a min, haven't even changed my desktop either :/

Originally Posted by jpio885

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX
og please?

Go here. 2nd wallpaper down. The site is filled with dope wallpapers.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Got a couple questions for you Rainmeter experts.
1. With the weather, I have the city code and the script right, but the temp wont show up. I know I have it right because the last time I played with it, I refreshed it and the weather was right (and visible). So I dont know if someone can help me out with this, or if you can just post your weather script (so I can copy/paste/edit and see if it works)?
2. The programs column, how do I edit it so that I can change the programs in there or make it so the programs will launch. Right now I can only open the standard Windows programs, but not CCleaner, PS and uTorrent. How do I fix this?
nerd.gif

I had everything working I just couldn't get the icons to change under programs. so I deleted it, might try at it again some other time. but it's a pain

VanilaGorillaDX: Do you  have the OG of the first wallpaper you posted up earlier in the thread?

Back
Top Bottom