POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2011

ehapfa.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2zr4800.jpg

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by whyhellothere
Dog..
Why do you have firefox, chrome, ie, AND opera? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

firefox- regular browser
chrome- safety browser (fro when family is lurking)
chromium- for flash videos when firefox wants to act up
was using IE & Opera for the touchpad sale since IE was the only browser that would work with the hp smb site & opera had an autorefresh feature that I used for amazon even tho I still ended up not getting one from them
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by whyhellothere
Dog..
Why do you have firefox, chrome, ie, AND opera? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

firefox- regular browser
chrome- safety browser (fro when family is lurking)
chromium- for flash videos when firefox wants to act up
was using IE & Opera for the touchpad sale since IE was the only browser that would work with the hp smb site & opera had an autorefresh feature that I used for amazon even tho I still ended up not getting one from them
tired.gif

how the hell do you put the music player cd art up?
how do you get the newspaper theme after you DL it? I'm freaking lost :/

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

get CD Art Display

and did you install Rainmeter yet?

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

get CD Art Display

and did you install Rainmeter yet?

Well, after install either the skins you downloaded will be able to install themselves (.rmskin files) or they'll be zips you can extract

If they're Zips...extract and put the folders in the Documents/Rainmeter/Skins Directory...When you restart RM, they should be located in  Raimeter menu/Configs when you right-click a skin already loaded on your desktop...you should be good from there

Well, after install either the skins you downloaded will be able to install themselves (.rmskin files) or they'll be zips you can extract

If they're Zips...extract and put the folders in the Documents/Rainmeter/Skins Directory...When you restart RM, they should be located in  Raimeter menu/Configs when you right-click a skin already loaded on your desktop...you should be good from there

Originally Posted by Peter Parker

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Just felt like doing this for whatever reason
laugh.gif
. Might keep it for a while (yes, I know I have some DC on my dock).
OG please
I'm late as hell but if you still want it ..

Spoiler [+]
marvel_wallpaper_by_artchell.png

Originally Posted by Peter Parker

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Just felt like doing this for whatever reason
laugh.gif
. Might keep it for a while (yes, I know I have some DC on my dock).
OG please
I'm late as hell but if you still want it ..

Spoiler [+]
marvel_wallpaper_by_artchell.png

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

appreciate it, I figured it out last night pretty simple actually. thank you guys for the help!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

appreciate it, I figured it out last night pretty simple actually. thank you guys for the help!

I've been trying to find a way to get an RSS feed from ESPN to show up on my desktop for the last week using GeekTool. Can anyone help me out here? 
frown.gif
nerd.gif

I've been trying to find a way to get an RSS feed from ESPN to show up on my desktop for the last week using GeekTool. Can anyone help me out here? 
frown.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom