POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2011

^ Thanks guys, damn it's been awhile since I uploaded a skin. How do you upload it again
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
.~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^ Thanks guys, damn it's been awhile since I uploaded a skin. How do you upload it again
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
.~
laugh.gif
but extract, copy the fonts inside to your windows/font directory. Drop the folder in your cd art display/skins directory

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
.~
laugh.gif
but extract, copy the fonts inside to your windows/font directory. Drop the folder in your cd art display/skins directory

^ I already have the fonts in my directory, but when I drag the folder into the skin editor it doesn't let me.~

^ I already have the fonts in my directory, but when I drag the folder into the skin editor it doesn't let me.~

Originally Posted by reener

why do you need two clocks on your desktop?
nerd.gif

actually, that goes for all mac users. you guys forget you have a clock on the upper right hand corner?

nerd.gif

actually, that goes for all mac users. you guys forget you have a clock on the upper right hand corner?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

nerd.gif

I have no clue, never looked at it that way.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

nerd.gif

I have no clue, never looked at it that way.
laugh.gif

a lot of these desktops just look mad cluttered. i know we all have our own style but 2 clocks, a calendar that spans across the whole screen just seems silly.

but they're your desktops not mine
laugh.gif
was just wondering.

a lot of these desktops just look mad cluttered. i know we all have our own style but 2 clocks, a calendar that spans across the whole screen just seems silly.

but they're your desktops not mine
laugh.gif
was just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom