Spoiler [+]
f1l83a.jpg

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

243152e9b0f830ac57e8f3edab5dc5254bf935c.png

Spoiler [+]
3bc35784e64cb285f5f730abab9a3fbc75e0826.jpg

Where'd you get those dock icons from?

I made them in Photoshop. I've got a few more to make, once I'm finished I'll post a link here.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

243152e9b0f830ac57e8f3edab5dc5254bf935c.png

Spoiler [+]
3bc35784e64cb285f5f730abab9a3fbc75e0826.jpg

Where'd you get those dock icons from?

I made them in Photoshop. I've got a few more to make, once I'm finished I'll post a link here.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Spoiler [+]

Could you please post the wallpaper without the picture frame? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I don't have a version without the frame. I have a version with a blank frame if you want that.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Spoiler [+]

Could you please post the wallpaper without the picture frame? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I don't have a version without the frame. I have a version with a blank frame if you want that.

mannchyld, those are nice icons, great work

i dont have photoshop so i cant edit .psd's (unless anyone has an alternative to ps?) if you post them is it too much to ask you to make a last.fm icon?

i dont have photoshop so i cant edit .psd's (unless anyone has an alternative to ps?) if you post them is it too much to ask you to make a last.fm icon?

Originally Posted by Physicx

Try Gimp, I thought it could edit PS files

Originally Posted by Physicx

Try Gimp, I thought it could edit PS files

Back
Top Bottom