POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2011

Originally Posted by frabiel

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3
are the icons only for macs ?
Specifically, the team logos? 
nerd.gif
 Want a Canucks and Trail Blazers icon...

A bit off topic. I have a Macbook and I have to change my Desktop picture using system preferences. I was using my friends Mac book Pro and she just has to click the picture and it gives her the option to change it from there. How can I do that for my Macbook?

A bit off topic. I have a Macbook and I have to change my Desktop picture using system preferences. I was using my friends Mac book Pro and she just has to click the picture and it gives her the option to change it from there. How can I do that for my Macbook?

987960955.png

The wall came with Window 7, I don't know where it is, so if somebody can tell me where the 'solid color' wallpapers are, ill post the OG.

987960955.png

The wall came with Window 7, I don't know where it is, so if somebody can tell me where the 'solid color' wallpapers are, ill post the OG.

desktopbbd.jpg

OG

Also, I see some of you are running Chrome on your macs, would you recommend it over the rest of the comp?

desktopbbd.jpg

OG

Also, I see some of you are running Chrome on your macs, would you recommend it over the rest of the comp?

Back
Top Bottom