POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2011

2sama7m.png

Some folks dont understand to post the original also or are just to greedy and want to show off their walls to make folks envy them

Some folks dont understand to post the original also or are just to greedy and want to show off their walls to make folks envy them

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

have you posted anything in here?

have you posted anything in here?

I'll second this. Most of the regulars in here seem to post their OG's though, so that's good.

I'll second this. Most of the regulars in here seem to post their OG's though, so that's good.

Nothing special, I really need to start using Geek Tool. But this is my macbook pro. I will also post the wallpapers I currently use for my dual 28 at home.
screenshot20110215at853.png
[s

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MBP[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Spoiler [+]
1295714238501.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]28in Mon #1[/font]