34610_200802291822162.jpg

8 Diagram Pole Fighter
pimp.gif

Gordon Liu
pimp.gif

Five element Ninjas/Super Ninjas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you like the Venoms well this is way better I have about 90 movies in a box I need to go through them

Sonny Chiba is one of the most Gangster dudes ever he ripped sons nuts off in street fighter .
Get into the Babycart series aka Shogun Assassin vicious series .
Also find any movie with Wang Jang lee in it the best villian ever he's never played the good guy and he is one of the best kickers ever

How is Shoguns Assasin? Thats the movie that is playing in the intro to Liquid Swords and Kill Bill right?

Shogun Assassin is great all the way through straight killing so good it was Banned in the states for a while pick it up

Five element Ninjas is one of my favs... my mom got so many old kung-fu/martial arts flicks... she put me on

even tho it was more comedy style i thought this one was pretty cool too...

I have a hard time remembering all the movies I've seen. The titles, characters and plots are so similar all I can remember about my favorite is

That the movie was about a Chinese guy who married an unruly Japanese girl and then somehow got beef with some fighters from Japan then they decided to hold acontest and in the final scene he fought a ninja who was using the crab technique

Eh

Back
Top Bottom