Post your favorite Martial Art Flick

^
laugh.gif
there you go... I was hoping for something more 'decent'...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by laMOTTA86

Adblock

is it me or did kanye rip off the masta sho nuff's glasses

[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]CLASSIC RIGHT HERE, EXACT MOVIE I WAS GONNA POST!!!![/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]and yeah kanye bit the shades... shame on ANYONE calling them kanye shades...[/color]

Joe Cool23 wrote:
I'm a simple guy.

my dude.
pimp.gif
�Best scene ever. Without this scene, Tekken wouldn't haveMarshall Law. Along with many other reproductions of that fashion.(kill bill, etc)

How is NTers going to mention Fist of Legend without acknowledgeing origin? Fist of Fury/Chinese Connection

This is the�best cult classic scene however.�

��

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Nice to see some Gordon Liu appreciation in here...

But I was always a big fan of Bruce Lee... gotta go with the classics...

enter_the_dragon.jpg
00696888.jpg

And the Chinese Connection AKA Fist of Fury, which I cannot find a decent poster of...

pimp.gif

Love all the Kung Fu flicks posted here, but I do believe there have� to be people that appreciate other martial arts !

Man I know you guys sweat Bruce Lee or whatever but his fighting scenes are straight trash.
Based solely off thof e videos posted, I would say Gordon Liu would wipe the floor with Bruce Lee

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man I know you guys sweat Bruce Lee or whatever but his fighting scenes are straight trash.
Based solely off thof e videos posted, I would say Gordon Liu would wipe the floor with Bruce Lee

reaching at its finest

You buggin fam. I can't say who would beat who...but Bruce's style was tailor made for street fighting, speed and efficiency. A lot of Gordon styleswere more traditional and formal and Bruce had a mastery of those styles also.

One of the best fight scenes ever...

Demonstration of traditional Kung fu styles. and demo of JKD power

29nw96s.jpg

that was a joke, right?
indifferent.gif

BAN THIS FOOL just for sheer utter blasphemy!!!
laugh.gif

NVM
YUKU FTL

But the choreography in those Bruce Lee clips is nothing compared to the ones in the Shaw Brothers.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

13929.jpg

Pretty ill flick too.

THATS the one I was trying to describe.
pimp.gif

I agree somewhat. I would much rather watch Gordon Liu than Bruce Lee.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

that was a joke, right?
indifferent.gif

BAN THIS FOOL just for sheer utter blasphemy!!!
laugh.gif
Perfect gif.

Back
Top Bottom