Originally Posted by afici0nad0

446539193_68b9026cd72.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Just made myself a good ol' Peanut Butter & Jelly (strawberry ftw
pimp.gif
) with a side of milk.
Man, you nailed it right off the bat! I like strawberry preserves, smooth peanut butter, wheat bread, and a big glass of soy milk.

Here lately I've also been on a roll with Dove milk chocolate bars and some of the fancy dark chocolate bars at Target. They have a pretty good chocolatesection. I know it's not $20-a-bar Belgian chocolate, but I like it!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

pimp.gif
) with a side of milk.
Man, you nailed it right off the bat! I like strawberry preserves, smooth peanut butter, wheat bread, and a big glass of soy milk.

Here lately I've also been on a roll with Dove milk chocolate bars and some of the fancy dark chocolate bars at Target. They have a pretty good chocolate section. I know it's not $20-a-bar Belgian chocolate, but I like it!
tongue.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

51vbNzuqJBL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

+*%+@ like Crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pop tarts, easy mac, and honey buns...

being in college makes me realize how clutch the convenient stores are in japn. i miss family mart
tired.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

pimp.gif
) with a side of milk.

Here lately I've also been on a roll with Dove milk chocolate bars and some of the fancy dark chocolate bars at Target. They have a pretty good chocolate section. I know it's not $20-a-bar Belgian chocolate, but I like it!
tongue.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

51vbNzuqJBL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

+*%+@ like Crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I know, not everybody likes soy milk. I have been drinking it for a couple of years and I enjoy it. The chocolate type is really good, too.

Back
Top Bottom