POST YOUR FAVORITE NEWS ANCHOR VOL: I'm in love with Margaret Brennan

Her name is Margaret Brennan. She's a reporter for Bloomberg (she has a show duringmarket hours called In Business with Margaret Brennan). Not only is she sexy as hell but she's smart and knows finance. She's perfect.
embarassed.gif

Brennan was born in Connecticut and graduated with highest distinction from the University of Virginia. She received a B.A. in Foreign Affairs and was named an Emmerich-Wright scholar for an outstanding thesis. Brennan also received a B.A. in Middle East Studies with a minor in Arabic language. As a Fulbright-Hayes Scholar, Brennan studied Arabic at Yarmouk University in Irbid, Jordan.

p15s.jpg

margaretbrennangreenbut.png

margaretbrennan12.jpg

53964m14312251lol.jpg

margaretbrennan1.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

out of all the women on US TV news...

I have a thing for girls who are also in finance. If they can understand what I do furtherthan the $$$ I bring in... that's appealing to me.

OP, do me a favor and turn this in to a "Post your favorite news anchor" thread

I've had a crush on Tiffany Mcelroy (formerly of the NYC WPIX Morning News... left because she wanted to "focus on family" with her newhusband
smh.gif
) ever since HS (i'm 21 now). If I ever bumped in to her i'd throw my youth away and propose on the spot
embarassed.gif

(Vids are in HD on YouTube)

who's that black reporter with the green eyes that does interviews at nba and nfl games?

Back
Top Bottom