Post Your Favorite Quotes

"They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time."
- Brian Fantana

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity andgood will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike downupon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay myvengeance upon thee.

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entiregeneration pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy @%%# wedon't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritualwar... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, androck stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

and my favorite since ive been a kid:
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that mostfrightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We areall meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presenceautomatically liberates others."

"You wanna know why women are always wrong? What's the most commonly used writing utencil? A pen is. Pen is. Pen-is. Penis. So a penis is alwayswrite. Unless you gay, son." -Me.
laugh.gif

"You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank, you're not the car you drive, you're not the contents of your wallet,you're not your %##%$$* khakis."-Tyler Durden

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story" - Cobra Starship
pimp.gif
I like that group a lot.

"If grinding is the key to success. I'm tryna scratch up these rails." - I just made that up. But if I could skateboard it'd be dope.

"Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back." - Han FF3 Tokyo Drift.

"Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread"
meaning The rash or inexperienced will attempt things that wiser people are more cautious of.

"Truthfully, I feel like everything in life is mapped out with a purpose for success. Funny thing is, You'd be surprised at how many people can'tread maps." - Me.

[h3]"After careful consideration I've concluded tribulations make u great if u willin to go through it."T.I.
pimp.gif
[/h3]

"to change is to improve, to be perfect is to change often"

"after the laughter comes the tears" - Raekwon

"Life isn't worth living until you find something worth dying for"
"No one is perfect, but you can always strive to be"
"Always remain humble, there's always someone out there who can beat you down"
"You know what pisses me off the most? It's that most of you that want to be here. But then, theres that 10 percent that just just don't give a%@%$ and say %@%$ it and %@%$ it all up for the rest of the platoon. But then again, there aren't Marines out there in Iraq and Afghanistan everyday whohaven't eaten or slept in days, where as you're here getting 8 hours of sleep and three square meals a day! I'm telling you now recruit trainingis the easy part."
Things my Drill Instructor said. Really got to me.

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds."

"If impossible is nothing, then is impossible possible?"

Back
Top Bottom