grin.gif
dont we all
happy.gif

tea
mary jane
anything new i.e. shoes, cars, and clothes
babies...always smell so fresh
my hardwood floors after they've been cleaned

korean girls smell bomb.... this one chick be havin me sniffin my hoody's after we kick it

Marijuana
A white woman's freshly washed vagina
New video game smell
New sneaker smell
A black woman's freshly washed butt cheek
The smell of dinner in an african american household

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by ikari XD

VS Love Spell, vanilla, peppermint candles, LUSH (the soup boutique), peeling oranges, dove cucumber cool deodorant, matches, good hookah smoke. i like smells a lot actually.
I find LUSH to be the most overpowering smell. I can't be in that store for more than two seconds. Individually though the stuff smells awesome. And I use everything Dove makes in that scent lol. I use the deodorant, body wash, lotion, whatever I can get my hands on haha
Agreed in terms of overpowering. just love walking by it...won't really catch me droppin 12 bucks on a bar of soap
laugh.gif
. And yeah, upon a second look, the dove scent is called "coolessentials." So good.

Scents to add: bacon, ground coffee, Sweet Pea, Mango Mandarin, Very Sexy For Him, laundry out the dryer, the scent of a chocolate stout before you sip it, andHangar One Kaffir Lime before you sip it.

edit: and waffle cones.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

BMW interiors.
laugh.gif

At least E36 interiors. I haven't been in one recently. Maybe it was the leather..
I know what smell your talking about everytime i jump in my homies car then my brothers it all smells the same. with or without air freshener!

i aint read every single entry, but i guarandamntee aint a person here say baby powder!! i told yall that $@!% STINKS!!!! WORST SMELL EVER

There's this one perfume that you can get at Sephora, called Sugar Lychee. I used to get head from this girl years ago, and one of my co-workers came inwith the same scent on. I knew I had smelled it somewhere before, and I'm absolutely obsessed with it. I swear nothing smells better.

Besides that, I love the smell of baking cookies, pine, mountain air (especially during ski season), BMW smell, shellac, can't think of anything else rightnow...gotta shower for work.

Gas, eshaust, matches, cool/damp outside air (like at a park at night), dove cucumber melon, and my girls armpits (i know im not the only one)
roll.gif

OP sounds like an arsonist lol

I'm gonna go with... Damn I don't even know. I couldn't pick one. It would definitely have to be a type of food though.

European spray paint
gasoline
vagina
homeade cookies
vanilla
car exhaust
home depots wood section
my own farts

Back
Top Bottom