Post Your Football Jerseys (NFL, NCAA, ETC.......)

with football season in full swing on sunday i just want to show off the jerseys i have left and see what other NT'rs have

here is some of my jerseys. i don't have that many anymore i just don't wear them so i sold most of them here what i have left

Authentic Raiders Kirk Morrison Jersey

Rest Of Raider Jerseys

DeSean Jackson Cal

Aaron Rodgers Cal

Jst took this pic the other week, figured i'd show it off. Have ALOT more too...will post when get the chance.

i've been a die hard fan of the SF 49ERS since i was about 7...still remember my first superbowl at the age of 10 watching the 49ERS destroy the chargershaha....also remember steve young being intercepted by deon sanders and chasing him down to smack him HARD

roney lott, jerry rice

joe montana college, steve young semi pro

jerseys from middle school/high school

reggie bush rookie year (couldnt find a USC one so settled for this)

YO! I grew up a Niners fan... and as dope as it is, maybe the best college football jersey ever, I can't wear a Notre Dame jersey. Not even Joe Mo.
smh.gif

DF!!!

^^^^haha I feel you. It was a gift, and it's actually too small anyways so my little brother wears it. Lost my 49er away Montana jersey unfortunately whenmoving. I'm trying to find a new Spencer jersey, i love the new uniforms. I was going to get patrick Willis yesturday but the 52 looked kinda wierd....

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

^^^^haha I feel you. It was a gift, and it's actually too small anyways so my little brother wears it. Lost my 49er away Montana jersey unfortunately when moving. I'm trying to find a new Spencer jersey, i love the new uniforms. I was going to get patrick Willis yesturday but the 52 looked kinda wierd....
#52 looking wierd
smh.gif
why not get Gore?

just looking at it, it didn't look right cause the numbers are pretty much mirrored. i plan on getting gore eventually

Back
Top Bottom