pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.comBLACK-RAPwww.black-rap.com

Quote:
^ yea it's legit

Alright. Thanks alot. Can never be too sure. Everyone's hats are fire in here.
She said oh my God is that a black card. I turned around and replied why yes, but I prefer the term African American Express - Kanye West
Spit it to you say little West to little beast and make the middle west blow like the middle east, peace - Kanye West
I had a girl named sprewell cause when I tried to stop, she still made me spin - Kanye West

haha good looks homie..

the ROC fitted is pretty clean.. ive had my 10th anniversary joint for a minute but its fit dumb funny from day 1... i needed another one of those but this -not up to par- substitute is about as close as i could get..

**Warning** Don't buy from Myshirtsco.com unless you feel like getting scammed like me. They just happened to forget to refund my money. Boy, did that work out nicely for them.**Warning**
It's an un-professional store run by un-professional people.
.:TEAM 703:.

Yeah im startin think they got me too. I ordered before the site went down and havent got @#%$ since then. i emailed the store and called in but nothin could really be done. Ock that answered the phone told me to wait 3-5 business days, after the fact that i told him its been almost two weeks :smh:
smh.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES​

Quote:
**Warning** Don't buy from Myshirtsco.com unless you feel like getting scammed like me. They just happened to forget to refund my money. Boy, did that work out nicely for them.**Warning**
It's an un-professional store run by un-professional people.
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
TEAM-AF-ONE

I hope that doesnt happen to me. I'm just waiting for them to send me the tracking number. Hopefully....
She said oh my God is that a black card. I turned around and replied why yes, but I prefer the term African American Express - Kanye West
Spit it to you say little West to little beast and make the middle west blow like the middle east, peace - Kanye West
I had a girl named sprewell cause when I tried to stop, she still made me spin - Kanye West

For some reason I'm not feeling that new skulls "fresh to death" joint, whatever is on the top visor messes it up. :smh:
smh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

You can't tell me NT hasn't increased CC's revenue by a high margin.

That Pirates fitted would match perfectly with those SB's that drop last year.
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

Back
Top Bottom