Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Damn, son just took it back wit those adjustables :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMYANKEES

ack.... straight up killed it, with my wolves hat, too bad its the new logo on the side.

if it was this
timberwolves_logo_old.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

first ever hat i ever asked for was a white crown w/ red pinstripe / red bill Bulls Starter snapback bought from Champs. ahhh the memories. good stuff.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

There's a reason those Starter hats aren't made anymore.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

If hypebeasts are paying OD prices for adjustables I'm about to start cakin...I know a spot that has just as many adjustables as what TAKEOVER just posted...no I will not PM any info because the last time I did that my other "spot" got raided early :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Berries & Cream
Next Hype = AF1s​

I'm with Name Brand. I know of a spot that you would swear you walked back into the mid to late 90's. Starter adjustables everywhere. Last summer they basically gave em to me. Should have just picked up a box and started filling it full of stuff to sell. I loved adjustable hats when I was a kid but I can't stand em now but I guess to each his own.

Anyways...I don't usally do this but can anyone point me in the right direction for getting the I Love AF1 fitted hat?

holidaysmore. . .2001

I think I seen that on ecapcity.com .... check it out langfor5
[red]ok[/red]
F/S or F/T AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing one Lace Lock & Retro Card $165 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

I see people have slow down with them heat .. some serious stuff lately .. Started .. Keep them .. Im good
F/S or F/T AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing one Lace Lock & Retro Card $165 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

Quote:
If hypebeasts are paying OD prices for adjustables I'm about to start cakin...I know a spot that has just as many adjustables as what TAKEOVER just posted...no I will not PM any info because the last time I did that my other "spot" got raided early ...

:lol:
laugh.gif
To Write Love On Her Arms
Rescue Is Possible​

yoooo info please

"For How They Approching...I Keep a 8 on Both Sides...I Bear Arms..YES..Im Rex Grossman"

Back
Top Bottom