Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

I knew i was missing one. I have this sharks hat too...

I'M FROM THE EASTSIDE OF SAN JOSE...THE BAY AREA...I REP THE BAY AND ONLY THE BAY

Nice fitted everyone. Can't wait to get out to the city in a couple weeks and check Pegasus and CC.

Can anyone from the D.C. area help me with the royal/lemon Nationals fitted @ Major? Drop me a PM, paypal ready.

those darkness joints were just plain stupid :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

im gonna say probley around 3. im going to 145th then peg and then CC. i need a dipset hat and some stuff to match. well there goes my plan of using the money to cop grapes/penny foams. damn.

I seen someone at Fox and Hound last night with black and red cookie monster fitted on, sick hat in person. I need to make a trip to CC and get my hands on one.

Been following this thread for awhile now, finally took the time to put my two cents in. Nice hats all around everyone, I'm into reppin my favorite city.

4u1pg7t.jpg

5zfmi41.jpg

5364qib.jpg

Shouts to Mr. Plump and Fab in NY, what up gentlemen, thanks for the hospitality, I'm way overdue for another NY (my second fav city) trip. Peace to the East but I rest in the West.
TEAM 909 x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

^^^TheeQuickness
i agree i need a goodfoot fitted also, wanna help me out, i can help you out...pm me....

also any guys that have access to undft fitteds let me kno if your interested in anything here in the east coast we can wrk something out...

Quote:
those darkness joints were just plain stupid
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Team Caribbean
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight

Vintage - sick stuff! Is that a purple Mariners hat? Where's you get that?

Air Mag -- I love the presentation!

vintage, bout time you posted homey. good stuff.

airmag, i shouldve hit you up while i was in LA. my bad sir. maybe next time.

to those that PM'd me, I didnt get a chance to hit up CC this past weekend. I should be able to make it out there this week.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

Raj, dont forget about your boy! You know what Im looking for son...
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Back
Top Bottom