Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
i picked up the hats and it took for ever for the cash to get into my bank
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

airmaxpenny1
Quote:
Elboricua where is DQM? I'm in NYC.....

3rd and bowery. Hey pick me up one of them Knicks aswell 7 1/2 if not avail a sz bigger .. I hit u up with paypal LMAO

hope this is not to late for a Sunday!

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

my new joints. The mets colorway is my favorite follwed by the yellow plaid.

And the pics of the case are mine. look back several pages.

" />
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

elboricua 6, thanks 1nce again..my dude u alwayz come thru with the hookups! definitely appreciated! good looking out yo
Live 4 Everything, Die 4 Nothing!!!

a few pickups from myshirts capcity and pegasus over the past couple weeks just posting picks now but i feel what you are saying startime and plump but you only live once now for the pics the last pics are my fboys i am shipping out to the tdot

I was wondering: How often do you buy white caps (with mostly white on them)? If you do, how do you manage to keep them clean?

Quote:
does pegasus have a website?

No
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

Hey anybody, soon as you get some info on the Disney fitteds, as far as where I can cop and when...PM ME.

picked up another Kicks/Hi pinstripe script fitted.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I gave everything with pin stripes to my Brother .. lmao .. I was telling this to someone up in here earlier today .. just cant do those anymore ...

SMH at LOT29 << NO NO

out of towner okay ? its the out of towners who are mad thirsy for the hook ups ? oh and air max 87 care to say way to stay away from the girls they gold diggers ?

Thanks for the help on the white fitteds jae oh en.

One more question for you guys. I plan on hittin up Pegasus tommorow, and I would like to know how much money to bring with me if I plan to cop about 2-4 New Eras (most likely the rare custom colored MLB, NHL, NBA fitteds, like you see on Cap City's site). About how much do they charge for these kinda fitteds there?

Today I try to talk to a fem in 116 chick kept walking got on my car rolled up next to her she stop gave me her number .. lmao .. BIRD ..

Yo to who ever knows me .. PLEASE and I say again PLEASE ... IF I EVER TELL YOU I SPEND 100 BUCKS ON A HUF HAT .. have the decency to slap me not once but TWICE .. lmao ... 100 bucks for the Knicks joint .. Then people calling it METS colorway .. hello .. LMAO hahhahaha

OMG ..

28, but the Dipset fitteds are more.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

ESR91

$28 bucks each ...... Stay away fromt he dipset they suck anyways ...... unless you are a teen that know nothing about rap hiphop and like the whack @#%$ verse ...

OH OH >>>>> Im aboout to catch some heat .. lmao

AIR MAX 87-

nah dog, I dont wear lot 29...that's the stuff juelz wears right?

nah, not me..like I said, me and my girl are going on vacation in dec. to disney, so i figured I'd cop a hat.

I couldn't wear lot 29 anyway, I wear my clothes so that it fits...XXL out the question for me.

plus it jus straight wack.

i thought something was up when i had a fresh fit and a couple CC bags some random chcik that looked like she would be on ******** was like you gonna cop me something ? i was like iono what do i get in return she then replied depends on how much i was like lol. girl tried to play me i have come to the point where i use the im from texas line so much it works really good.

Back
Top Bottom