Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

^^ I'm still sour that they sold out of 7 1/2's immediately. Anybody got one they want to come off of?

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Anyone know if this fitted is still available anywhere? Been lookin for one in 7 1/4 for days...

JeremyFishNewEra.jpg
You ever listen to K-Billy's "Super Sounds of the Seventies" weekend? It's my personal favorite.​

Hello:

Thought I might jump in this post...was too lazy to dig out all my hats before, but I had a few of them here so what the heck 8)
glasses.gif

Before I begin, I just want to thank New Era and the people there. They are just awesome folks there and I've always loved their hats ever since I got my first Chicago Cubs 7 1/8 way back when I was just a young kid. Also Keith at HUF as well as KDAY at MAJOR. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Newera.jpg
Newera2.jpg
Newera3.jpg
Newera4.jpg
Newera5.jpg
Newera6.jpg
Newera7.jpg
Newera8.jpg
Newera9.jpg
Newera10.jpg
Newera11.jpg
Newera12.jpg
Newera13.jpg
Newera14.jpg
Newera15.jpg
Newera16.jpg
Newera17.jpg
Newera18.jpg
Newera19.jpg

Ok, back to the AJ x New Era hat. I've been very fortunate to have met some cool New Era people and got some custom joints done awhile back. Thanks Shawn...if you're reading this :D
happy.gif
8)
glasses.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
Newera20.jpg
Newera21.jpg

AJ is a personal logo which I also have a tattoo of on my leg. I've been lucky to have designed different projects including Nikes and others, but making a personalized New Era has been one of the coolest things I have experienced, since I'm a huge hat guy. So there you go...my hat collection as of now...still have a Helly Hansen fitted coming, as well as the PLAY DIRTY Undefeated probably coming in this week.

Oh, and I have to mention my other New Era project...coming soon...

Retrokid x New Era :wink:
wink.gif
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stickNiketalk Rules of ConductEmail: [email protected]Website: RK / SCI have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

If anyone wants to cop me a Expo's fitted in the grape colorway (or one of its variations), I'll gladly cop you a fitted from GDFT
[fon​

^ Cam where you at right now Vancity or MTL?
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

the newest joints

and the old beat unusable ones

ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

I know that SI is the Staten Island Yankees, but what's that TY stand for? I feel like I've seen it before.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

TY = Tampa Yankees

I also remember a BC for the Battle Creek Yankees but I think that team dissolved...

It's almost as if I add new fitted to my "want list" every week.

This dude Q is slacking on the help though.

Dude can't even find the MOB or <3 my Hood joints for me. :smh:
smh.gif

Pitiful.

:lol:
laugh.gif
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
You and I both know whose been slacking. :lol:
laugh.gif

Asking for hats that came out in the summer :smh:
smh.gif
c'mon now. :wink:
wink.gif
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

^starstruck.com has a lot of minor league caps that's where I got that tampa yankees fitted.

Back
Top Bottom