Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

man im done with this thread
indifferent.gif
Im just looking at mad fitteds i can't obtain unless i fly up to NY.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

:lol:
laugh.gif
He probably got them SVSM's hiding somewhere Henz.

:smh:
smh.gif
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

^myshirtsco.com
just copped this, all happy and stuff

BUT THEN I SAW THIS, SO I GOTTA RETURN

didn't know there were diff fitteds for diff sexes
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK-J

Can you get most of these fitteds at the New Era Flagship?
Lil' Penny
So what do you call those anyways?

henz,
astros joint is hunter green with a yellow star and white outline.

dip,
i got fam in canada that looks me out. good people those canadians are.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

I need to step it up. . .
33wqtsp.jpg

style="filter:wave(add=10,phase=10,freq=1,strength=27)" width=540 height=75>
TEAMWARRIORS
Davis - Richardson - Jackson - Harrington - Biedrins - Ellis - Azubuike - Barnes - Pietrus - Jasikevius - Powell Foyle - Cabarkapa

i need the dqm multicolored plaid so bad...they made look-a-like ones with teams on them, correct? Are any of those still around?
Peace sign up....Peace sign down
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

word, I live in frickin Iowa and I have been lucky enough to find some very, very helpful people and just recently obtained these two beauts.
Peace sign up....Peace sign down
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Quote:
im not in NY and have alot of the exclusive fitteds posted....its all about who you know

Well how about you hit me off with some then. I got connects with the sneakers and clothes but don't know of one cat that has a connect to exclusive fitteds.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

I'm in new york, but WERE DO I GO TO GET THESE. i went to the new era stor once and it was a waste, so i never went back. can someone please hook it up on some nyc spots.

Well, considering the fact that you're in Canada, weren't you, at some point, the exact same way?

SMH@ people trying to be fitted elitests. Again, peace to the dudes that put people on.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

Back
Top Bottom