Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

224773667.jpg

14 year old prodigy

I believe the SF was an older hat that I just happened to see when I was there. They only had 1 size 8 left if I remember correctly.

Play Dirty hats are from undftd.

Ive been ODing on fitteds lately, but I'll be slowing down in a bit.

<>

ROC
yoRAJAH!

wow that hundreds hat is pretty awesome. may have to pick that up
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

i cant decide, im on the fence with the Hundreds, they used to make inspired stuff but now that they know they have a following they just make anything

I havent bought anything in 3 seasons, maybe this will change things ill wait and see
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Somebody help me out to get or find that Blue Cookie Monster fitted. I have asked many times in this thread I don't want all of the exclusives or where your spots are at I just want that one particular hat. I wear a 7 1/4 if you can help me e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me.

I got some help from others about who makes the hat which is ALife so that's a start. I searched all over and found some pictures of the hat to maybe draw attention to my post that way someone could help me out. But, I haven't found anywhere selling it or anything not even Ebay. I know it came out late 05 I think also so that is going to make it even more hard to find.

Thanks in advance :D
happy.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
cookie.0.jpg
hats_04.jpg
setup.jpg

My sig is under construction...

Quote:
slaterSB, where'd u get this fitted at?
That's an UNDFTD hat, and since they don't have a web shop and I don't believe they ship, your best bet is finding one on eBay or having an NTer help you out.

I don't think so Ninjahood. Didn't the 4U Laugh Now Cry Later hats have a circle around the masks?

Either way, that was probably one of the first custom New Eras I ever saw in high school.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

The Cookie Monster fitted was originally put out by Alife but then I guess someone started making their own customs with eyes on the front and a tiny pair on the back. There's a difference between the two caps..
[fon​

Back
Top Bottom