Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

^ just go to your inbox, and type send new message. type in ghettonoypi's name in the box, and send as a regular message. he shoudl receive it.
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

oh wellz...thank god house of fitteds and peagusus don't got websites

:b
tongue.gif
3ycgmcy.jpg
team platano/BLACKMARKETcheck out da myspace

Quote:
what the hell do u care about the employees there? the purpose of the website is to make money. smh @ u thinkin they don't want there own website to be blown up. come on, smarten up.
plumpsupplement :smh:
smh.gif

Back to the main topic of the thread...

I pop in this thread everyone in awhile, just wanted to say nice fitteds everyone. Not all of 'em are my cup of tea, but it'd be pretty damn boring if everyone owned the same @#%$, right? I myself just ordered a purple palaka from Kicks/HI, hopin' that they'll eventually put their digi camo cap on their online store as well.

Quote:
Anyone know where i can get the Acapulco Gold Fitted(black) in 7 5/8?
The site that's caused all this furor actually has 'em up.

smh.gif
@ Ninjahood working with Curtis.

Quote:
oh wellz...thank god house of fitteds and peagusus don't got websites (ninjahood)

you talking about that spot in the BX on Allerton Ave, they aiight alot spots in Harlem that sell the same thing. There's this one spot my cousin put me on to last month that just opened this year in BK its mad secluded because its in the hood Henz probably know about it. They had crazy NHL custom fitteds, had this Calgary Flames fitted in the Knicks Colorway that caught my eye plus some other exlcusive sh..
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

Damn, I remember when fitteds used to be $20 flat.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Finally gettin that damn Cookie Monster. Been wantin it forever. Hurry up with that shipping henz. 8)
glasses.gif
Edited by: Method Man at: 3/3/07 4:47 pm

931101953_l.png
Once again anyone with the Blue Cookie Monster hat in a 7 1/4 or even 7 3/8 no OD prices or the where abouts to me finding it in the NY/NJ area can you please hook it up. Thank youBFA :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
Again the Blue Cookie Monster hat 7 1/4 - 7 3/8 someone look out so I can shut the hell up and get out of you guys thread :b
tongue.gif
. Thank you!

My sig is under construction...

It would be much appreciated if someone PM'd me with some online shops that sell these kinds of fitteds.

I visit NT once in a blue moon. I have 2 fitteds total. I went to a store today hoping to attain their own New Era fitted, but with my luck they didn't have my size. The one time I want a hat in a long time, they don't have it. I was hoping to get it before I go back to school this weekend, but that's not going to happen. All I wanted was one hat. An online purchase will be my only hope!

Someone with some sympathy to my story, please help me out! Heh.

Much appreciated to those who already posted sites. I already got down myshirtco
j f L i p

Quote:
These guys wouldn't understand.
Just because there's a website, doesn't mean you want
all the traffic. If I ran a small shop, and serve people in
my community, doesn't mean I want thousand's of people
all of a sudden asking for business.

Plus, I might want to save my good stuff for the people
who come into my shop (which I think they're doing, which
is smart). I don't want my inventory all up
because now I have 1,000's of viewers online.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Go to CAP CITY on BERGENLINE. There you will find your unALIFE Cookie Monster fitteds guy
"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

I see Flex w/ the Goodfoot New Era in that video.:pimp:
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Back
Top Bottom