Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

RIP capcity website, ya SUCKED IT DRY
smh.gif

team platano/BLACKMARKET

check out da myspace

I called today to let them know i recieved the second cream hat and that i sent out the torn one, and i spoke to koo. he is a real nice guy and he told me he was overwhelmed by the huge surge in business this past week. He is saying he is going to update the site soon but that he is the only one handeling the online store is it might take awhile

either way they have a sold customer with me. great customer service.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Quote:
he was overwhelmed by the huge surge in business this past week

NT strikes again..

edit*

lemme add that da big homie from da shop told me that its going to get to a point that from his shop won't be available online cuz he wants to cator to da clientele that actualy goes over there...

imma have to end up going over there again next week to some other stuff i need before da hypebeast swarm with da hive...
smh.gif

team platano/BLACKMARKET

check out da myspace

like ninjahood said yall nt dudes can suck the website dry allll day cuz all the other stuff in the store is not gonna go up there :lol: they keepin a lot of stuff away from the website so they can stay loyal to there customers who go to the store....
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

i basically purchased the last i love $$$ hat today. all they have is 1 6 7/8. there was some bangers there, scooped up a purple haze hat too......but the real bargins are the tees..j money for 27 no tax. crooks tees for 30..

added edit. after talking to the manager there, he has informed me of some shady buisness the owner is up too..foul. i expect that spot to be done by june. new spot coming in summer from what i could understand.
HUNDREDS ARE THE NEW TWENTIES

Back
Top Bottom