Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

hats_35.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
ROC
yoRAJAH!

yo can someone pm the address to pegasus, and the spot on allerton, they still got heat, if so, when u get off the 2 train directions

Shadi914....

yea good look man

plump....
hot stuff whats the black/lime/blue joint say?
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE

as usual, thank you for the comments....

prymone,
tc is right. the hat is Major Threat in script. The back part of the crown is black denim with a small "MT" logo embroidered on the back. If you need pics let me know and I'll upload.

eXjewlez,
you already know...

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

I'm good Plump, aint nothin'. Still tryin' to run laps around these dudes in this paper chase. I was askin' myself a while ago "I wonder where this dude Plump at?" Now I see that they got you slummin' down here in the Sneaker Showcase wit' the brothas lol. It's all good, you get the pass. You keep it more hood then half these chumps....

Now as far as disclosin' the location of spots like Pegasus & Cap City & 4U & all that, I mean it aint really that serious but at the same time some of ya'll gotta do your homework too. Some of ya'll really just gotta turn off the computer, take a trip to the trenches & just walk around until you accidently stumble upon a "spot". There's a bunch of fitted spots throughout the hood, you just gotta research. I mean that's how I found them out for myself. I used to just hang out on random blocks to map out new spots because I know everything new & improved reaches the hood first. That's all work I had to put in & some of ya'll need to do the same instead of lookin' for a handout. At the end of the day though, when it's just you & one of your biddys & you got your fitted layin' on the floor next to the matchin' kicks & you layin' in the bed while she playin' wit' your chest hairs, exclusvie spots mean nothin'....
"....Cant Stand Unofficial, Wet Tissue, Lame Bustin' Scud Missles, You Rollin' Like Trump, You'll Get Your Meat Lumped ....
....Fo' Real It's Just Slang Rap Democracy, Here's The Policy, Slide Off The Rings Plus The Wallabees....."​

af1 fitteds are insane =-o
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

i love that "What What!" fitted, it makes me chuckle.
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

That question is kind of vague considering 99% of the hats posted here are customs.

Quote:
Now as far as disclosin' the location of spots like Pegasus & Cap City & 4U & all that, I mean it aint really that serious but at the same time some of ya'll gotta do your homework too. Some of ya'll really just gotta turn off the computer, take a trip to the trenches & just walk around until you accidently stumble upon a "spot". There's a bunch of fitted spots throughout the hood, you just gotta research. I mean that's how I found them out for myself. I used to just hang out on random blocks to map out new spots because I know everything new & improved reaches the hood first. That's all work I had to put in & some of ya'll need to do the same instead of lookin' for a handout. At the end of the day though, when it's just you & one of your biddys & you got your fitted layin' on the floor next to the matchin' kicks & you layin' in the bed while she playin' wit' your chest hairs, exclusvie spots mean nothin'....
:rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom