laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
info? i know its not at CC

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Shadi good @#%$ I know you been beasting for the past few years for that 10th Anni joint.....<>, hopefully I find the my 2 "grails" that's been basically impossible to find.

:smh:
smh.gif

Thanks bobby analog :smh:
smh.gif
. I need it for the M&N Varsity jacket i just copped. But if anyone knows a place with a the a Raiders Silver and Black or the Clipse in silver and black holla at me.

Edit: Thanks for the help too Shadi914

[Jay-Z]....this summer's 'bout to get hot.....[/Jay-Z]
"Tre Pound Rubber Grip Is What My Holster Holdin, & There's A Baby Bein' Born, A Fiend Overdosin', Must Have Been My Dope That Did 'Em In, I Party On A Yacht Wit' Some Broads & Her Pigeon Friends ....
....You Tell A **** You Love Her & Miss Her, Hug Her & Kiss Her, I Nut & I Diss Her, Prolly Was Your Cousin Or Sister....."​

Quote:
And I'm sure dudes ain't out to impress for this thread, it is the showcase forum, it is a thread on fitteds, obviously cats are gonna be posting their heat and new joints, what kind of comment is that BFA? In the last few pages you been sounding like a salty dude who just got some new connects and now is talking with his chest out...noone really cares about all that homie.

damn bobby you caught feelings like crazy son that comment was made jokingly. And why should i be salty i got the same access to the spots cats be copping from, just my kick collection isn't all Rainbow-issh for me to match fitteds with im a simple colorway dude
laugh.gif

Plump that Jazz WHOA
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:

They got about 4 sizes in that ROC 10th Anniversary fitted in this store in ATL called Walters they've been sitting up there for months now.
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

=-o sir the game is gettin strong now.....yessir mos def i gotta get bakc out to jersey...holla at me my dude u already knowww
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

papoosezo4.jpg

Why is it that when i rock fitteds they look like this with the sides kind of shaped like a square box??? I want to to look more rounded all the way like The Game does below.

060524gameuf5.jpg

WANTED:Jordan XIV Size 9- Cinder,Forest Green,Chartreuse
EZInbox ME!!

^ i think it has to do with the fit and cut of the fitted

papoose is wearin a custom joint, while game got on a reg MLB one

Quote:
if you buy 3 sizes too big like papoose seems to be doing, then itll do that...

I have some fitteds that are tight to the point where i can feel it cutting off my blood circulation, but it still does that, just not as bad. it's really been bugging me, I can only rock caps backwards or it won't look right .

Quote:
cats buying fitteds to impress dudes on the internet. Cats be in the store thinking to themselves "yo i know Henz & Plump is gonna post mad emoticons when they see this"
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE

It has alot more to do with the shape of the fitted. The fitted Game has on is the traditional MLB fitted, whereas the one Papoose has is not the traditional MLB fitted, there cut is more box.
Philly Pho James​

Back
Top Bottom