Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Q
the flying coffins havent even officially released from what i understand...i'll hit you up tomorrow

2 new eras this week....

219072364.jpg

219072380.jpg:

cris how can I get one I need a cap for the rain. lemme get yours.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Yo wassup Alex,

Are you Talking about this cap ?

Frank 151x Swagger x Ghostface
wutangxswaggerxfrank151.jpg
This is the Zodiac Speaking...
To View Most of my Collection. . .

I remember going on Swagger's site and it was $100 shipped to the US, and passed thinking it was too much, now I regret passin on it.

How do you become part of the HH Love program, Ive seen people get free caps, hoodies, etc.

And, yeah Flying Coffin isnt out yet, some cat on ebay got a hold of some samples I believe. He also had some Huf unreleased caps for auction.

The Atmos red plaid is still my favorite new era to date, along with that WuTang.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Hello:

YES. That is the hat. Are they all gone now? I remember looking on ebay in Nov/Dec, but didn't see any...is there a link for it anywhere still?

And the H/H LOVE program is invite only...I was invited by a really rad dude by the name of Rob Heppler. I don't know any other details though, sorry.

It's just weird how New Eras are everywhere nowadays. I remember wearing my Cubs New Era way back, just cause it was the only way to get an authentic Cubs hat.

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: [email protected]
I have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

^ Werd Alex.....how I got mine was I was invited from a rep from HH after he saw me rock my HH HellyTech Jacket in WDYWT thread a while back, he was givin me props on rockin HH and told me about the LOVE program, so from there, I got my Fitted and Hoody so far, I think the next gift is gonna be kicks, but dont quote me on that........

Dope fitteds ya'll.......

Peace.

Cris1.

TEAMAMFAM

3309w60.jpg
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)
TEAM AM FAM​

^^Those are ill. I'm guessing that's KDay's label, right?

And nice avatar there Spike ...

babydill.
baby-dill.com coming soon aka never aka im lazy

nice fitteds all....
props 2 crisone pretty krazy fitteds
Watch for The Capologist ma boy, he gon post some krazy fitteds in a bit
JERSEY
5-O After Me From The Necks I Be Breaking

This is my Atmos. It's a 7 3/8, but it doesn't fit too well.
Been trying to find a new 1/4.
It's worn though so nobody should bother asking to buy it :lol:
laugh.gif
2mqlv6r.jpg
aim: SCRILLA SANemail: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom