Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

IF ANYBODY, ANYBODY HAS THE FOLLOWING PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM, AIM : xcrskim, OR EMAIL : [email protected]

10 DEEP MEET MURKO NEW ERA

CROOKS AND CASTLES CC CHAIN NEW ERA (ROYAL BLUE)

BOTH IN SIZE 7 3/8 OR 7 1/2 OR 7 5/8

THANK YOU THANK YOU
this is my sig.

Thanks Ming..............

undfittedeh0.jpg

i still really, really want one of those atmos fitteds.
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

^^^ That 2007 Rose Bowl cap is
pimp.gif
Especially since SC won!!!! AND it's even my size. Nice p/u jcsellsf
WANTED: DS AIR FORCE 1 COURIERS Sz 11

NOT A BIG FAN OF HATS.....HERES MY ONLY ONE ....USED TO BELONG TO MY GRANDMOTHER...SHE WORE IT FAITFULLY :D
happy.gif
219946204.jpg
219946218.jpg
219946236.jpg
$$$$$$ I BUY J"S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT$$$$$$

Quote:
You need to be a part of that LOVE program...I'm supposed to get one too, but nothing yet

i dont know if this is true any more because i bought mine at a store, but the designer of that hat works the store so maby that is the only reason they are sold there

jcsellsf: How did you get the Rose Bowl hat? You on the team or know somebody that's on it who hooked you up?
BAY love and LA love

Refs:
rafsjays

damn how much do some of these hats cost?
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

I just paid 50 for a stussy hat at the STORE, is that OD or what? I been trying to find undftd hats, but they go for way much. Can anybody give a good place to get undftd fitteds besides Ebay. I live in Norcal Bay Area, and I dont know of any stores that have em.
"You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel..."

Yeah, i'm in the same boat with keepzdasneakz, on the hunt for undftd fitteds....anybody got a good place that's not askin an arm and leg for it? I'm in the 808 state so may need some help here
ohwell.gif

THanks......
pimp.gif
stuff everyone

Peace
WANTED: DS AIR FORCE 1 COURIERS Sz 11

man my fitted game seriously needs to step up! yall got some bangers in here
insert new sig here....

ecuno the goodfoot fitteds look crisp in person. enjoy yours, i am waiting for the neon one and maybe one with the cursive writting. sick stuff everybody, ill take pics tomorrow i guess i been lurking the thread long enough!
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is)
TEAMAMFAM

anybody wanna sell me a helly hansen i need one bad
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Back
Top Bottom