Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

its this one

211p1.jpg

211p2.jpg
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Not mine, but i would love to get my hands on any of these... i never even seen em before. I kno theyre not on any website... anybody seen these in person?? Where?

2uyn1pt.jpg

48762bq.jpg
www.kaysshoes.com
USE REFERRAL CODE: 113 TO GET $5 OFF

anyone have these in size 7 1/4 or 7 1/8...? I will LITERALLY buy at any cost!!!! PM me if you do. thanks! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!?!?!?!?!?!!
real desperate to have these two hats in my possession...BTW will post my hats later... :D
happy.gif
nWo
new world order
TeamFreshNegrodamus​

where can i cop those "I Love my Hood" fitteds?
Your bigger than the Jews,Bigger than the Irish,You run the whole ****** country,You can be the next John D. Rockerfeller
Nobody noticed us, nobody gave a ****,But the bigger we get, the more we're takin from other people

:smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
Not mine, but i would love to get my hands on any of these... i never even seen em before. I kno theyre not on any website... anybody seen these in person?? Where?

MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

c'mon fellas, someone please help me find a 7 5/8s in this HUF Houndstooth to trade for my 7 3/4s or so I can offer it up for sell for those who have asked!!!!!

huf%20fitted%20tagged.jpg

Popping the seam helps, but it will also deform the shape of your hat in the longrun. Also you could rip the seam and break the hat, lol...it happens :wow:
embarassed.gif

Sweating definitely works to shrink the band. Although I can wear a 7 3/4, I usually have to get a 7 7/8 which shrinks to a better fit. Now I gotta figure out is how to clean the sweat off my hat. Anybody got tips? I always thought that Lids stuff was just to preserve the hat.

Back
Top Bottom