Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
how can a fitted be womens?
ed making womens fitted caps they come in smaller sizes adn i think the bill is shorter
"there's no replacement for displacement"

:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
damn canadians can't even send over a grey/neon goodfoot fitted..skumbags
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Pretty sure if you wear the cap, your sweat will naturally make it smaller. Happened to my houndstooth fitted.

P.S. The houndstooth huf fitted is one of the cleanest out.
-w

Damn dude I was just looking to get some help...

and funny thing is I didn't know any of this about shrinking/stretching the band so I guess that is kind of what I got.

I would still prefer to just find my actual size but I guess I will try the water on the band thing in the meantime... I dont sweat much

let you know how it goes!

nothin new to contribute to this thread but ill share

shout out to those who props are due on obtaining these wonderful headpieces. good day

4fwbwx5.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Tha Loudest mouwf of tha South boyyyy...
I'm from tha Dirty Dirty...
Ya can't get me out wit Shout boyyyy...

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee​

4i4vz9e.gif

48zuelw.gif

2eveq11.gif

4g9bd4n.gif

I just put these on order from my connect over in Japan. As soon as i get the fitteds ill post real pics. and to every real collector keep it up. I see ALOT of great collections.

^^ I inboxed you a minute ago, You ain't get that shh?
E2

We Owe Each Other To Fight Each Other...To Elevate Our Life.​

daaammmmnnn, theres definatly mad heat here, but can yaw help me out, im looking for a hat to match easter 06 the fitted myshirtco is sold out. i really want the one thats a yankee and fully colorful not white based, anyone know where i can cop either in bronx or nyc. thanks

also the 4,5,6 dice hat.

Quote:
c'mon fellas, someone please help me find a 7 5/8s in this HUF Houndstooth to trade for my 7 3/4s or so I can offer it up for sell for those who have asked!!!!!
TEAMAMFAM
Team Bay Area
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18

real talk for the real og heads...if yall dont know total sports was the joint they def killed it for a minute i ono what happened but hopefully they step it back up....but for now ...i have not had time to even accquire some fiteds cuz henz be on some gettin dome tip wit his lil skeets..so until he finds time ill get back on it.......
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

i just gotta add one more thingg.........

damn this dude green ice is beasting as usual..LMAO first Total sport now he trying to get up on this hahhaha...
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ Talkin' reckless like the button can't be George Bush'd...

N's go to make that trip and realize their size is gone... :lol:
laugh.gif

Shouts to everybody that looked out on them connects...Fire fitteds people... :pimp:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
E2

We Owe Each Other To Fight Each Other...To Elevate Our Life.​

Look Flightman, I don't know why you stay on that level. I don't got beef with you, so why you keep talking. I'm in this like anybody else, I love fitteds, I love kicks. So you know a few spots, so I guess that makes better than the next person right? Okay so I beast, can't knock me off for trying to figure out these spots, I guess I'm not as cool as you for knowing these spots. I know the spot anyway and I'll keep my word on it. I'm not gonna comment any further because I guess that excites you. Grow up or keep it movin, life isn't always on the streets.

[ Need Sz. 8.5 Olive AJ IX & Raptor AJ VII Need ]​
Im a sz 8.5 or 9. What you GOT for sale?​

laugh.gif
never thought id see the day dudes would have fallouts over fitteds

im still :smh:
smh.gif
Tha Loudest mouwf of tha South boyyyy...
I'm from tha Dirty Dirty...
Ya can't get me out wit Shout boyyyy...

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee​

Back
Top Bottom