Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

For everyone that PMed me bout the NJ devils fitted, its going up on everyones fav website either today or tomm, so ima just let you cop from there cause its the same thing :lol:
laugh.gif

new picks ups :smokin
smokin.gif
2qw20k1.jpg
4grko3n.jpg
34gvmza.jpg

**picks up the phone and calls to get i love my hood fitted on hold**

i like the white cream fitted but due to my experiences wit white fitteds i cant do that...i think ill be over there tomorrow :smile:
smile.gif

please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

air max 87 was that all they had new
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

good looks air max 87 ill be there tomorrow to cop them all :smile:
smile.gif

why did u not cop the praying hands???

^lol no wonder i was walkin to the train and i saw crazy clipse promo sheets all over the floor

Praying hands is tuff imo....its hot in the streets to but hey to each his own

Did the "Geese" fly south yet?

Code Blue, Code Blue.
"I Need A Passport For My Brain...My Mind Travels" - Papoose​

Quote:
The prayin hands logo really isn't all that hot to me

All the graphic and store hats are whack. Team fitteds FTW.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

I just saw the bulletin Ty

Too bad I'm broke :frown:
frown.gif

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT.
That's why you have to love this place...​

Whew, those Leaders hats are sick. Also, where could I find those Old English New York hats?
TEAM [Scrubs]
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom