^^^^whats the name of that supreme hat?

i want that hat,but in black
Cop List For 2007:Sz 10 Only

BMP [ ]
Metallic V [ ]
Fire Red III [X]
True Blue III [ ]
Black Cement III [ ]

For those who bought hats from cml whats the longest you had to wait to get email that says your item is shipped? All i got was the invoice email and i orderd my 2 hats on May1 st... still nothing yet.

go to the cml site, login and check order status
they dont send emails sayin they shipped
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
TEAM-AF-ONE

^ cosign it really makes the hat look bad.
TEAM SF GIANTS
Being a Dodger fan is like being a felon

Why the hell can't I find a Supreme Side Logo in a size 1/4.. All I see are 3/8s. Did they just magically dissappear into thin air? If anyone is out there with the Yellow, Blue, Red or, Brown camo from the recent line in a 7 1/4.. I'm paypal ready, confirmed, all that good stuff.

Contact me:
[email protected]
MUDVILLE!

if those undftdvans new eras had just hte oversized U, theyd be perfect.
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

How do I order custom fitteds from new era? I know minimum order is alot, but do I need a wholesale license or anything?

thanks

yeah those undftd fitteds are a little too busy, also is there anywhere that sells supreme fitteds online?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

anyone selling supreme side box, neighborhood, reg box, or reigns/knowledge. new eras in 7 3/4-8 holla at me
TEAM-AF-ONE

Real talk, that World Famous is one of the few redonkulous Supreme designs I like. I ain't paying for it though >D
grin.gif
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Speaking of Supreme, I have been searching forever for the exact hat below (KRS Grey), brand new in a size 7 1/8. This hat in that size in DS condition is impossible to find, but if anyone knows anyone that can provide that, I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

645hkeo.jpg
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

man i regret passing on that grey KRS fitted when i was out in NY when they dropped...i scooped up the black and navy ones...but at 48+tax a pop, i couldnt bring myself to buy another one...
...word

^ I regret passing on the solid colour KRS fitteds, I only have the one Green Ice posted but it's black and grey.

From the past week.....

*NOTE - Huf's LV joint is easily the worst fitting fitted EVER, one way it looks like a cone on my head and backwards on it looks like a damn peanut shell.
chea1qd2.jpg
chea2wy6.jpg

* tagged by Jon.B....the real Jon.B :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom