Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

agreed, I went a size down, true to size, and a size up on the HUF damier just to make sure...

size down straight up didn't fit
true to size looked like a cone
size up looked like a peanut shell

sold all of them...what a disappointment by HUF

where is everyone copping those NHL fitteds? info, please!
WTB:All size 12::Stutter Steps,Air Presto,Portugal AF1,Cool Grey 3s,Air Zoom URL Baseball Edition

Quote:
sold all of them...what a disappointment by HUF

Seriously, the NAO fitted perfect. I bought it off you a couple days ago and up on eBay it goes.

Quote:
*NOTE - Huf's LV joint is easily the worst fitting fitted EVER, one way it looks like a cone on my head and backwards on it looks like a damn peanut shell.
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
the new undftd fitteds are wack. unless you got the vans to match, way too much goin on with em. soleboogie ima pick your up later in the week seeing how there going to be sitting there for a while
:\
ohwell.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
*NOTE - Huf's LV joint is easily the worst fitting fitted EVER, one way it looks like a cone on my head and backwards on it looks like a damn peanut shell.
FOR SALE: sz 11.5 Homegrown Air Max 90s, sz 11 HOA Neon Air Max 95s & sz 11.5 Skulls Pack Air Max 1s. All DEADSTOCK. Get at me.​

yeah i sold my huf lv hat because it looked silly. that and they fit smaller then normal and it made my head look weird.

When you guys talk about the Huf damier hats fitting like "peanut shells" or "cones," it reminds me of Rae :rofl:
roll.gif
Dude's sweatband be tight around his head and the rest of his hat be puffy.

WIth that said, I put Rae and all the Wu on a very high level and I listen to them religiously, but I still think dude need to step his hat game up :lol:
laugh.gif
raekwon2.jpg
raedw4.png
-Ruf

[email protected][/b]

I ordered some hats from CC on may 2nd but haven't got any emails(reciet/tracking#) from them back... is this normal?

Quote:
I ordered some hats from CC on may 2nd but haven't got any emails(reciet/tracking#) from them back... is this normal?

cuz y'all be bombarding him with madd orders.

Pr0lific where did you cop the hat on top left at?

FS OG & RETRO JORDANS SZ9,9.5
EquipoTRIcolor​

anyone know of any black King Stampede darkness fitteds still around? Any help is appreciated!
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

AJ4EVER

Check your inbox.

Go Warriors: It's a great time out
SF Giants in 2007
Niner Nation
San Francisco

That tri-color pinwheel joint Rae got on, if I'm not mistaken is one of those throwback Ethiopian Clown Negro Leauge joints. Brothers was reppin' hard in NYC wit' the Negro Leauge joints back in the day. If it wasn't the Ethiopian Clowns one, it was the Homestead Grays black joint wit' that white piping. That Grays joint is classic NYC material right there. Go peep the "Glaciers Of Ice" video where he had that joint twisted sideways wit' the BDU jacket on. That's NYC right there! I wouldn't expect alot of the younger dudes to be able to understand or respect that because that generation is destined for failure anyway. Nonetheless I'll agree with you in this sense, I never seen anyone from the Wu rockin' any real exclusive joints like that. I guess fitteds is like whatever wit' them....
" I Shatter Dreams Like Jordan, Assualt & Batter Your Team, Ya Squadron Will Be Barred From Rap Like Adam & Eve From The Garden....
....Carvin' My Initails In Your Forehead, So Every Night Before Bed, You See The "BP" Shine Off The Board Head....."​

Back
Top Bottom